Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

pair of what? just curious because im a size 13
wink.gif

tomorrows release the adidas EQT

If the toe was navy, and they had small bits of gold throughout the shoe instead of the whole toe, I think these would be received much better.

The back 2/3s of the show looks nice to me.

I just mess real heavy with these. I love the shape of the shoe, the cut of the ankle.

I feel like this is gonna be a shoe that people regret sleeping on. But only time will tell

The teaser pic of the bait adidas collab looks better than these. I've been wanting to grab some of the EQTs for a while, the RFs just aren't the one to make me pull. I'm not a big fan of gold in most cases.

The teaser pic of the bait adidas collab looks better than these. I've been wanting to grab some of the EQTs for a while, the RFs just aren't the one to make me pull. I'm not a big fan of gold in most cases.

Those look great. I love the detail on the material of the toe

I think my favorite part of the EQT Support is the three stripes. I love how the stripes are kind of "detached" from the side panel. It's kind of like it's own standalone feature

Where the martyr at? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] [emoji]128040[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom