Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

there is no resell on these? How can something nonexistent make you sick?

Everyone asking for 280 plus , have messaged sellers, it's because I am
From Canada which makes people shy away.

There is resale, it just isn't fieg resale. Guys still trying to make money, thus resale. Again, If anyone can HELP me out for a 10 or 10.5 I would be thankful.

I must be just unable to find my size for the price I want shipped (210-230) -- would have copped off kith if it wasn't for the above reason.. Just trying to get my pair

I placed a bid on eBay for a pair of the adidas and it went up .25 cents after I bid twice
probably because you are the high bidder

Everyone asking for 280 plus , have messaged sellers, it's because I am
From Canada which makes people shy away.

There is resale, it just isn't fieg resale. Guys still trying to make money, thus resale. Again, If anyone can HELP me out for a 10 or 10.5 I would be thankful.
bro you're in Canada, you cant be cheap if you are an international customer. shipping is at least $30-40 and if they were to release in Canada retail would've probably been $230-240.

They can charge $280 but nobody gonna bite.

Those who actually wanted the Adidas got them no problem yesterday

bro you're in Canada, you cant be cheap if you are an international customer. shipping is at least $30-40 and if they were to release in Canada retail would've probably been $230-240.

I've seen pairs for 200$ and they are accepting offers so pm them

Last edited:
Alp I get what your saying. Shipping from Kith would have been 25 as they changed their shipping on Capsule releases. Only reason I missed out was because I couldn't get on and make it happen. Otherwise it would all be gravy. Release likely would have been 210/220 in Canada but we won't get at that. Jays are marked up 40/50 from release in US. 

I must be just unable to find my size for the price I want shipped (210-230) -- would have copped off kith if it wasn't for the above reason.. Just trying to get my pair

Might get hit with customs too, so you might be looking at $350+

1. Computer Crash 2. Canadian Time Difference. 3. Resale on Ebay makes me sick. 4. Looking to take them off a NT'er hands. 5. Hate Kith's site when I actually did get on there. 

That is how I missed out. 
1. Computer crashes? Reboot and try again. These sat for several minutes. 

2. No reason you shouldn't have planned this earlier.

3. No resale on eBay considering theres pairs sitting for retail. 

4. "Looking to take them off a NT'er hands so I don't have to pay international shipping" - FIXED

5. KITH's site is one of the most stable to cop off. 

I've seen pairs for 200$ and they are accepting offers so pm them
I know but that is for US customers and he isint in the US

They can charge $280 but nobody gonna bite.

Those who actually wanted the Adidas got them no problem yesterday
he's in Canada, 280 is with shipping to Canada included.

Alp I get what your saying. Shipping from Kith would have been 25 as they changed their shipping on Capsule releases. Only reason I missed out was because I couldn't get on and make it happen. Otherwise it would all be gravy. Release likely would have been 210/220 in Canada but we won't get at that. Jays are marked up 40/50 from release in US. 
That's not too bad if you got it from kith, but since that is a wrap you either gotta pay the markup or live without them. Sure 280 seems like a lot but after fees and shipping etc.it comes out to very little for the seller. as for customs did you have the sender mark down the package. maybe try a different shipping provider?

As an international customer, you shouldn't be trying to get free shipping or have the price "shipped". Add on $40 and a little tip for the troubles and call it a day. 

Given the reasons you gave earlier, there's still no reason you should have struck out. Please don't blame it on KITHs site. They're site is actually good compared to others. 

1. Computer crashes? Reboot and try again. These sat for several minutes. 

2. No reason you shouldn't have planned this earlier.

3. No resale on eBay considering theres pairs sitting for retail. 

4. "Looking to take them off a NT'er hands so I don't have to pay international shipping" - FIXED

5. KITH's site is one of the most stable to cop off. 
Stop. I couldn't get my size, end of story. I received several unable to carts once the computer was back. I'll look deeper into ebay, if that is the case. No I don't want to get dinged with international customs, different that international shipping as I would have to pay that anyways from a NT'er. I couldn't cop! End of it man. I just couldn't get them into my cart and paypal purchase it. That's it. All I wanted was some help. Not to get lighted up.

Stop. I couldn't get my size, end of story. I received several unable to carts once the computer was back. I'll look deeper into ebay, if that is the case. No I don't want to get dinged with international customs, different that international shipping as I would have to pay that anyways from a NT'er. I couldn't cop! End of it man. I just couldn't get them into my cart and paypal purchase it. That's it. All I wanted was some help. Not to get lighted up.
Why you so mad though 
roll.gif
How on earth could we help you? 

You have 100 posts in two years in a community that you're trying to get "help" from. Seems as though you only come here for "help". 

Maybe if you logged in every once in a while and established connections with some of the people on here, you could have copped or have someone oop it for you. 

I know but that is for US customers and he isint in the US
he's in Canada, 280 is with shipping to Canada included.
That's not too bad if you got it from kith, but since that is a wrap you either gotta pay the markup or live without them. Sure 280 seems like a lot but after fees and shipping etc.it comes out to very little for the seller. as for customs did you have the sender mark down the package. maybe try a different shipping provider?
Thanks Alp, I appreciate what you're hitting me with. This is the second time I have tried off Kith and would have loved to grab a pair from Kith. Always have the sender mark down the package and label as a family gift if possible… USPS is okay the odd time as it'll get delivered to my community mailbox as opposed to my front door. Will be on the lookout, thanks again. Also, saw your Hanon's in the pick up thread, didn't realize 3m was on there. Nice touch by Hanon. 

Why you so mad though 
roll.gif
How on earth could we help you? 

You have 100 posts in two years in a community that you're trying to get "help" from. Seems as though you only come here for "help". 

Maybe if you logged in every once in a while and established connections with some of the people on here, you could have copped or have someone oop it for you. 
That is not it at all! I don't just roll in here asking for help. I have posted release info, and other pics in the Asics and NB forums. Have been a long time lurker just never could contribute. Sorry?

Thanks Alp, I appreciate what you're hitting me with. This is the second time I have tried off Kith and would have loved to grab a pair from Kith. Always have the sender mark down the package and label as a family gift if possible… USPS is okay the odd time as it'll get delivered to my community mailbox as opposed to my front door. Will be on the lookout, thanks again. Also, saw your Hanon's in the pick up thread, didn't realize 3m was on there. Nice touch by Hanon. 
np man and yea the 3M on those hanons is a nice touch. the Ronnie adidas also got some 3M on em from what I heard if that's your thing. there was talk of them going to consortium shops earlier in the week so id wait before paying resell.

Back
Top Bottom