Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did he stop caring about his main forte, footwear?
It seems like he's more invested and interested in apparel

Did he stop caring about his main forte, footwear?
It seems like he's more invested and interested in apparel

More $$ for him.

The clothing is his personal brand, not a collab where he only receives a small percentage.

More $$ for him.

The clothing is his personal brand, not a collab where he only receives a small percentage.

+1. I think he cares more about clothing seeing as how the classics line is more mass produced now and outsourced to China. Wasn't his philosophy about wanting people to be more unique and not have everybody wearing the same thing? It's no longer "just us"... now like "just about all of us"

If anyone needed some frame of reference...I just got my sz Medium Bleecker sweats in. I wear a 30 in Mercers and these fit really nicely. Really comfortable on my 5 foot 10 155lbs frame. Even a little baggy compared to some pics I've seen online. Quality is good overall...Not sure if they will shrink after washing but there's a bit of room for all that. 

My KITH Classics Thompson Reverse Sleeve Crew on the other hand...I got in a Medium feels f**kin HUGE. The sleeves are fine but damn the thing is long...Of course size Small is sold out so not sure if I should just wash and hope it will shrink. Kind of annoying but that's what I get for copping online and not having a KITH in Los Angeles. 

They look really good here.  Been planning on copping since the previews, but this definitely sold me.

of course at first the 850 caught my eye because it was colors i was accustomed to but the more i see the 530 the more i like it. i don't own any sneaker anywhere near that color maybe thats why

Back
Top Bottom