Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did you get a chance to check em out in store? Can you compare em to anything else? I got like 3 brands and I only wear 1, I find the Billionaire Boys Club beanie has the nicest fit and material. I like em so much I haven't even worn my APC x Kanye or Supreme beanies. I went thru 3 different Supreme beanies before I gave up on em and been waiting for a Kith or BBC one to drop again. How's the overall thickness and fit? Is it stretchy or tight?

I had one from last season and got a norse projects beanie this year, I went to go wear my kith one and it just didn't feel good felt very cheap. I would highly recommend norse projects quality on all their knits are amazing. The kith one was thick and wasn't to stretchy and bulky for me.

Last edited:
I had one from last season and got a norse projects beanie this year, I went to go wear my kith one and it just didn't feel good felt very cheap. I would highly recommend norse projects quality on all their knits are amazing. The kith one was thick and wasn't to stretchy and bulky for me.
Almost everything Norse Projects puts out is great, except for their chinos because they sew up the pant cuff to where it is rolled up. Their sizing on sweaters is all over the place but you can't go wrong with their beanies. The Hestra gloves they did this year are well worth the money, too.

Almost everything Norse Projects puts out is great, except for their chinos because they sew up the pant cuff to where it is rolled up. Their sizing on sweaters is all over the place but you can't go wrong with their beanies. The Hestra gloves they did this year are well worth the money, too.
I've always been hesitant about pulling the trigger on their chinos specially since my pant sizing is very small. I haven't had any sizing problems with their sweaters but their quality on knits is awesome. Actually wanted the gloves didn't know what size I would be and then all the smaller sizes sold. Just expect better quality from the beanie that kith put out.

does it hurt to smile a bit, aaron?
roll.gif

Anyone got the Kith Classics Frayed hoody the one with the scooped hem?  Just wondering how they generally fit? I can see they're oversized from the measurements, so was thinking of picking up an S, but not sure if I should go down to an XS... can't decide.

Does anyone know if the nano x kith fray hoodies are still avaliable at either locations ?
not on broadway, was there yesterday. saw the classics version of the hoodie though, wasn't really feeling it. like the nano universe one a lot better - no oversized drawstrings, "double finish" on the rear, plus the zippers don't look like they're easily going to break. the side zippers on the classics felt very cheap.

Anyone got the Kith Classics Frayed hoody the one with the scooped hem?  Just wondering how they generally fit? I can see they're oversized from the measurements, so was thinking of picking up an S, but not sure if I should go down to an XS... can't decide.
im a medium in mostly everything and tried on a medium, fit was fine. heard the fit on the nano ones ran a size big though, can't confirm/deny because i never tried one on but you should be safe with your true size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom