Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How grand opening gel sagas run size wise I'm usually an 11 got a 11.5 for a steal
Mine are true to size. The GL3 and GLVs run a bit smaller because of the sock liner where as the Saga actually has a leather sock liner that is thinner. 

The GO sagas didnt get much love but i love my pair. 

Why RF gotta open up WCP pop up on a Friday. Doesn't he know people actually work during the week
eyes.gif
And in Venice.  Parking will be bad.

Hmmh! Since the pop up is in CA, will people purchasing online get hit with CA sales tax? Super curious lol or is it based on actual permeant stores?

Hmmh! Since the pop up is in CA, will people purchasing online get hit with CA sales tax? Super curious lol or is it based on actual permeant stores?

Don't think CA tax will be applied. Online prob wont happen until a week after and sales should be based from a NY standpoint, so it should be the usual routine.

Really? I lost my faith in Ronnie After the Flamingos. =(

Im shocked Ronnie hasnt posted any more Hype photos though..... Want to confirm that the Blue color way pair isn't apart of the collection.

I couldn't be less excited about the model choice. The gel sight is garbage. Not sure why he chose it and is trying to convince people it's a top model and now his favorite...bs

And in Venice.  Parking will be bad.
NTers are welcome to park at my place 
laugh.gif
. Think I'll work from home that Friday and casually walk down the street to see what's going on..interested to see what model this project will use
1638 Abbot Kinney Blvd
Venice, CA 90291
had a feeling it would be on AK, he always seems to be there when hes in town. 3 min walk from my place too

Last edited:
Don't think CA tax will be applied. Online prob wont happen until a week after and sales should be based from a NY standpoint, so it should be the usual routine.
People outside of NY get charged NY State Tax when copping from Kith's site???

Cali and NY peeps will get charged tax because both states (will) have brick and mortar locations.

My guess is that RF will have a collab item with Stampd & Diamond Supply for WCP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom