Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

heres what i say and i know it will be hated on. reselling is for broke boys i know this isn't a great example but look at all the 'famous' instagram sneaker heads, they don't resell they cop and with 30k ig followers and their 'connects' I'm sure they can resell but they don't. 

and for the dude that made 31k reselling, I'm sure his real job probably pays him the same amount bc you wouldn't have enough time or energy to resell if you had a high paying job

street resellers don't report anything they're like your local weed/pill dealer, but if you do your thing on ebay/paypal, 200 transactions and over 20k in sales in a year, you will have to file that in your taxes

street resellers don't report anything they're like your local weed/pill dealer, but if you do your thing on ebay/paypal, 200 transactions and over 20k in sales in a year, you will have to file that in your taxes
yea, but if you track your expenses, you can finesse very nicely when it's time to file

yea, but if you track your expenses, you can finesse very nicely when it's time to file
i know firsthand
smokin.gif

Kith Tokyo Pics (credit: my bro)

- Store is just one circle (pretty small) with the shoes on display and the one rack of clothing

- Thought there would be maybe some kith classics or accessories in store, but its just the TSP gear

The tampons with the rope laces look decent and the hoody look good..however not  ~250 USD good (rough conversion) 

What would you guys say is a good price for VNDS daytonas?

Also, do they fit tts? I'm a 9 in nb 998/997.

Kith Tokyo Pics (credit: my bro)

- Store is just one circle (pretty small) with the shoes on display and the one rack of clothing

- Thought there would be maybe some kith classics or accessories in store, but its just the TSP gear

The tampons with the rope laces look decent and the hoody look good..however not  ~250 USD good (rough conversion) 
 So the hoody is  around 29,000 yen? *****

Last edited:
"  I decided to heighten the silhouette, after realizing that mid-cut runners are incredibly scarce today. Being able to construct my own silhouette with Puma will go down as one of my greatest career achievements" - Aaron Fieg

roll.gif

so... does that guy think he's cool for stalking some peeps?

No one wins in that situation
" I decided to heighten the silhouette, after realizing that mid-cut runners are incredibly scarce today. 
Being able to construct my own silhouette with Puma will go down as one of my greatest career achievements" - Aaron Fieg

:rofl:

lol...ok aaron

Question... Obviously a stretch question since unless you were in Japan you wouldn't know. But, how do ya'll think these Puma RF698 Mids are running in terms of sizing? True to size? Do they fit anything like the Puma Disc Blaze COA? (Loved how the COA pack fit. Very true to size in my opinion). Let me know your thoughts on this.

I'm trying to go to the store for this week release and wanted to know how bad or good the lines be on release day?

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom