Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie just posted a preview of the Kith x Diamond Supply collaboration and deleted it. Did anyone manage to get a screen cap?

Ronnie just posted a preview of the Kith x Diamond Supply collaboration and deleted it. Did anyone manage to get a screen cap?
2v3h7ps.png

Glad he did a Saga, but the colorway doesn't really interest me at the moment.  I'll see how I feel once we get full pics.

I remember the midsole being black, I think the outsole has hits of black & Tiffany blue. I think the tongue is black leather with the pace loops or holes Tiffany blue. I really didn't like them tho. Gel lyte 5 was better.

I remember the midsole being black, I think the outsole has hits of black & Tiffany blue. I think the tongue is black leather with the pace loops or holes Tiffany blue. I really didn't like them tho. Gel lyte 5 was better.
cool. yea sounds like the V is better. 

black midsoles are odd mostly. 

Dude is such a cornball with his tweets. Lmfao "might have to collab with ketchup for those that will eat their words" haha

WTF is wrong with Ronnie?!!!!!

White midsole and the shoe would be so much better but no...we get an ugly black midsole....It looks so cheap.. I hate it..

Branding is ugly as well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom