Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You can expect this shoe to be bought by all of the first time Kith customers on release date. Your enemy will be them. Not the people that's been buying them. But all the new customers that Diamond Supply is bringing over will probably make this shoe hard to get during the release date. It's introducing them to this brand now.

So don't worry about fighting us for this shoe. Worry about fighting the newbies for this release.

But with that said, there will be plenty to go around for everyone that wants them. But a majority of them will be people new to this stuff. Probably their first pair of Asics or first runner collab. Or a lot of people's "first" -something to this market/subgenre to this type of brand.

Last edited:
You can expect this shoe to be bought by all of the first time Kith customers on release date. Your enemy will be them. Not the people that's been buying them. But all the new customers that Diamond Supply is bringing over will probably make this shoe hard to get during the release date. It's introducing them to this brand now.

So don't worry about fighting us for this shoe. Worry about fighting the newbies for this release.

But with that said, there will be plenty to go around for everyone that wants them. But a majority of them will be people new to this stuff. Probably their first pair of Asics or first runner collab. Or a lot of people's "first" -something to this market/subgenre to this type of brand.
noobs won't be able to keep up with my 7.246 sec checkout speed. I'm fine.

they don't know shopify either. 

different than zumuies site.

most diamond supply consumers buy their **** from zumiez and won't even be aware of this collar, nor have the swiftness of checking out w/o being conscious of cartjacking lmfao

I'll do my best to judge the shoes for themselves. Wished they didn't have the RF name slapped on it, but we'll see.

I'll do my best to judge the shoes for themselves. Wished they didn't have the RF name slapped on it, but we'll see.
Do you dislike the fact that they have branding or that it specifically is RF branding? No one seems to have an issue with the 25th anni GL3's with cncpts/packers branding on them.

The RF branding ruins any sneaker for me. 

Just not that big of a fan, though some of his colorways are nice

The logo is not a good one. That being said it doesnt bother me that much since its black on black. Im usually not a huge fan of shoes with only two colors so Ill have to wait to see the whole shoe before i make a decision. 

I may be alone here but i think the black midsole is nice. The sagas midsole is so big and bulky so the black tones it down imo. 

The logo is not a good one. That being said it doesnt bother me that much since its black on black. Im usually not a huge fan of shoes with only two colors so Ill have to wait to see the whole shoe before i make a decision. 

I may be alone here but i think the black midsole is nice. The sagas midsole is so big and bulky so the black tones it down imo. 
Black midsole is 
nthat.gif

I don't understand the hate on it. To each their own though.

Do you dislike the fact that they have branding or that it specifically is RF branding? No one seems to have an issue with the 25th anni GL3's with cncpts/packers branding on them.
I'm okay with branding in general, but I guess it's cos it's his full name as opposed to "Kith". If it was that, or even that RF logo he put on the Sebagos, i'd probably like it better.

Still i'm nitpicking as it is black on black as @LORDCEEEJ  rightly points out.

I'm looking forward to see the whole shoe though.

RF just tryin to cash out, can u blame him? he can sense the end just like the rest of us.

Boils down to greed, I don't think you can continue to to see increased profits from an early RF release model w/o increasing supply or retail price, aka watering down demand and the actual quality of the product. he wanted more $$, saw he COULD sell more, and he did, now were over it and, its time for one last splurge. That being said i bet the production numbers on anything Kith x Diamond will be thru the roof. 

I'm okay with branding in general, but I guess it's cos it's his full name as opposed to "Kith". If it was that, or even that RF logo he put on the Sebagos, i'd probably like it better.

Still i'm nitpicking as it is black on black as @LORDCEEEJ  rightly points out.

I'm looking forward to see the whole shoe though.
Thats makes sense, was just wondering. Kith logo would have been way better. Definitely need to see the whole shoe. The blue lace loops could be disastrous.

The RF branding ruins any sneaker for me. 

Just not that big of a fan, though some of his colorways are nice
  Not all color ways of Nike, NB, etc. are great.  Nor are their colabs.  Not sure what you are getting at 
ohwell.gif

that's exactly what it is, but Fieg fanboys praised him so much that it finally reached this point. Big headed if u ask me. I think he feels like a God in the sneaker game which he def isn't unless your in his Kith fanclub. Bring it back to the sneakers please. Sick off all these shops and people collaborating and putting out weak **** just to put their name out there

Thats makes sense, was just wondering. Kith logo would have been way better. Definitely need to see the whole shoe. The blue lace loops could be disastrous.
I agree kith logo woulda been way cleaner. It might just be me but i really dont like the "Ronnie Fieg" logo. The font just doesnt work with his name like it does wtith the "US"  designs

Bottom line for me is I love the colorway. Never owned Diamond anything, even dunks, and don't care to. As long as it's a nice shoe I'll grab them. I'd definitely prefer no branding, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Bottom line for me is I love the colorway. Never owned Diamond anything, even dunks, and don't care to. As long as it's a nice shoe I'll grab them. I'd definitely prefer no branding, but it's not a deal breaker for me.
Exactly people get too caught up in the politics of it all. At the end of the day idgaf who the collab is with or who the designer is. People just love to hate (on ronnie especially). If its a shoe that i like then i buy it. If it sucks I pass. Simple as that. 

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I was just at DSM-NY and I saw Brooklyn Bridges 30% off. Didn't ask what sizes are left, but here's a photo I snapped before leaving: 

Back
Top Bottom