Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just depends where you live and how busy they are. I've ordered a half dozen shoes that weren't even "dropped" just GR stuff and it took 10-11 days to get to CA. Sorry, but if I ordered from you Saturday morning and I get shipping confirmation email the next Wednesday, your business was just lazy. Ronnie and his crew aren't the least bit professional with how they run KITH. That's a fact.
True, I guess it depends. I live less than 2 hours from NYC, so once they ship it doesn't take long
Obviously not if you're 2 hours away! They cheap out on shipping though, which is why it takes 10+ days to get across the country. USPS priority would even get to me in 2 days. I just generally hate buying from Kith cause they're just a bunch of hustlers with terrible customer service.

Those are the obvious ones lol

Btw..

I went for the sagas for my boy, GLV for myself to decide with lace swap, and a shirt this morning.

Had all three - continued to pay - then "card declined"...

Called my bank later today to find out that they flagged the payment as fraudulent activity...

Such a joke.

I've spent more than what I did today numerous times with kith.

Oh well.

Ended up getting the in store box GLV pair from someone.

The blue lace swap might have swayed/changed my mind drastically.
Chase?

Same thing happened to me and I just replied to the text and re-submitted and it went through.

View media item 1589888
ps- my card finally got pending charge from DSC.
That's not a filter. That's an idiot posting a photo shot inside vs one shot outside. Once again proving the average sneakerhead has an IQ that rivals my dog.

"Let me turn on that bright bulb right above my pair. It better look just like the ones shot outside on the streets of NY or I'm going to be reeeeeeal mad bro!"

Last edited:
well your lucky then haha, I ordered the WCP on the #appstrike two day's before the release and still didn't have mine shipped until the following wednesday

I'm going on vacation Wednesday so in hoping they don't ship until the end of next week lol

btw ADMIN, the kith tracking page doesn't work any longer.  it's all by account login now.  save you the hassle of all the tracking questions you'll be getting in 24 hours.

Last edited:
we get all laces.

was hoping to see the blue 3m ropes in.

the blue actually looks better than white and I'm never a fan of the alt laces.

damn wanted cop the white shirt with the big diamond on it that says kith sold out online and in store this **** went quick

copped my 10.5 GLVs off kithnyc, surprised how quickly they went

would have been nice to get the in-store packaging, but you can't have it all

No wonder some of you didn't get a pair

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom