Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kithstrike for what tho..I haven't seen anything but black n white rope laces..usually there's a teaser that let's people know what it is

Hi guys I've been lurkin on this thread for a while but couldn't find solid info on one thing and am hopin someone can answer for me. I'm 6'4" with long legs. Usually wear 34/34 jeans. Will these kith joggers be long enough? I don't need stacks but I want them to reach my shoes. If anyone has zanerobe sureshots and can compare the length for me I'd really appreciate it. I have them in 34 and the waist, fit and length is absolutely perfect. I've heard some people say they're long and some say short...what is it? Maybe if anyone at my height could post a fit pic that would be siçk. Thanks a lot.
Someone please help me out with this!

Hi guys I've been lurkin on this thread for a while but couldn't find solid info on one thing and am hopin someone can answer for me. I'm 6'4" with long legs. Usually wear 34/34 jeans. Will these kith joggers be long enough? I don't need stacks but I want them to reach my shoes. If anyone has zanerobe sureshots and can compare the length for me I'd really appreciate it. I have them in 34 and the waist, fit and length is absolutely perfect. I've heard some people say they're long and some say short...what is it? Maybe if anyone at my height could post a fit pic that would be siçk. Thanks a lot.
I have the same measurements as you. 6 foot 3 and a 34/34. 

I own two pairs of Mercers. Both pairs I own are a size 34 and both are a bit big on the waste. I have to wear a belt with them. 

In regards to the length, they are definitely a bit shorter than I would prefer, but they are workable. They do ride up at times, mostly after sitting. 

If you want them to reach your shoes, I don't think they will. They will cut off right at the ankle area. When sitting they will ride up even higher. 

Last edited:
According to twitter they've been at stores for 49.99 recently and were on Joes for 109.

According to twitter they've been at stores for 49.99 recently and were on Joes for 109.
but but but... the laces!!

laugh.gif

Those 3m laces are nice, not for this shoe though.  I'd switch those out for some flats asap and see how much the beasts want to pay for these laces on ebay.

Last edited:

Those 3m laces are nice, not for this shoe though.  I'd switch those out for some flats asap and see how much the beasts want to pay for these laces on ebay.
Ha

I just came across these on the Bay. 129 shipped. I guess it really is all in the laces. 

Last edited:

Ha

I just came across these on the Bay. 129 shipped. I guess it really is all in the laces. 
Yeah, these pop up every now and then for under retail.  Ropes got the internet going nuts lol.  Not bad for someone who wants the shoes though, better than hoping your size pops up on ebay eventually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom