Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone have the Great Jones sweats?  I have been looking at the black achromatic great jones pants but they have an L not an M.  I got the newer version of the bleekers in a medium and they fit pretty well.  Just wondering if the achromatic run a little different

bought the Diamond x Kith Fairfax shorts, man they are nice as hell but run small

I didn't realize Kith doesn't accept returns for your payment and they charge an $8 restock fee, that's lame as hell :smh:

when i received my pairs from kith, they came with the regular paper in a plain asics box. i've seen people with plain asics boxes but with special diamond x kith paper.  Were the pairs from DSC the only ones that came with that paper?

when i received my pairs from kith, they came with the regular paper in a plain asics box. i've seen people with plain asics boxes but with special diamond x kith paper.  Were the pairs from DSC the only ones that came with that paper?

Ordered from DSCO received special paper.

Just got my GLV from DSC today smh. Came with no receipt/invoice, thought that was odd... Asics box with DSCxKith paper... These don't look as good as web pics and the diamond RF logo on the back is flimsy AF... Was expecting more, but will be keeping. Flat diamond blue 3M laces are goin in em ASAP.

Not that it really matters but did yours come with diamond stickers? The website says they toss them in with orders but my pair just came in a box, also with no invoice.

View media item 1612085

Last edited:
tbh I'm surprised people are still posting about the diamond collab, I thought the thread would go back to being dead until the next release

new "US" hats fit way smaller than the old ones. Materials better though. Wish they would use starter again

Kiths making them, but big difference in the fit though compared to my old US hat was made by kith also

new "US" hats fit way smaller than the old ones. Materials better though. Wish they would use starter again
noooo 

**** i just squished my old US one. 

rip. 

and how much is that yankees hat.

lets go phillies!

:'(

Back
Top Bottom