Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

In my opinion it fits a little big but that's how I feel.. Not enough to warrant sizing down in my opinion.
I'm 5'9 160lbs and it depends on the fit your going for I don't go too tight so the large is fine for me.
Thanks I think I'll be fine now

the collabo is tts, but u should prob size up if your interested in the traditional stuff from Aime Leon Dore. and to tell u the truth the quality on the collabo isn't as good as the regular Aime Leon Dore stuff. I have alot of the traditional stuff from them and it's way better.
Yeah I checked out their site, but a lot of the items I liked were either out of stock or out of my preferred price range

My goat. That's not the real Ronnie Feg.

I lost my Never Forget SnapBack after 8 hours. I would cop this fitted and trade but I know ya don't got no DS hats [emoji]127770[/emoji]
out of curiousity, what size t do u wear?

just hit up adam stubbs and all NYY new eras are sold/spoken for.

sadderday.

im hoping theres a kid who will trade the fitted for a supreme x NYY box logo t

Can I get a Price check on DS size 13 Miamis from the ECP pack?
miami's have specifically increased in price past few months. before you could find them for ~450, but most listings i'm seeing now for 9+/10/ DS pairs are reaching 500-550 now. 

if any bros are going to KITH Manhattan or BK and want to buy me a few laguardia shirts, I'll pay you a premium/be very happy. 

miami's have specifically increased in price past few months. before you could find them for ~450, but most listings i'm seeing now for 9+/10/ DS pairs are reaching 500-550 now. 

Smh, hope I snag a pair at sneakercon for around 3

Took me 18 days to receive my diamond order for the snap back and two shirts.

I ordered the same two shirts one a large and one an XL to see what fit best.

These idiots send me a large in the shirt I wanted and a large in a random shirt....

I'm pissed.

And of course the shirts look too small width wise in the shoulders (I'm not a tiny skater kid)..

View media item 1617271
What I received...

View media item 1617272
So not only did I receive my order 6 days after my
Boy received his (he order 3 hours after I did) I also relieved the wrong things...

Back
Top Bottom