Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I've been missing out on most if not all of the fieg collabs. Most people are sleep and I think its time that I wake up lol but I honestly have a hard time keeping up with them .

Picked up the Richmond tee. Opinions?
Digging those Footscape Magistas, wish they didn't sell out so fast lol how do they Fit? They seem big in the photos and with the ankle cuff I wouldn't want it loose but I don't think I have ever bought a Nike that wasn't a size 13 lol that size seems to work in most departments but the shape of this shoe looks so unique im clueless as to how it actually fits. 

Digging those Footscape Magistas, wish they didn't sell out so fast lol how do they Fit? They seem big in the photos and with the ankle cuff I wouldn't want it loose but I don't think I have ever bought a Nike that wasn't a size 13 lol that size seems to work in most departments but the shape of this shoe looks so unique im clueless as to how it actually fits. 
I went TTS in mine, you could half size up if you wanted more room/looser fit.

Last edited:
Yeah as the other guy said. Go tts, I went a .5 up and theres room left.

My kith Sale items came in today. I picked up the COA Leather Backpack which I'm more than happy with. I also grabbed the Academy long sleeved jersey. I like should have sized up on it. 

I went TTS in mine, you could half size up if you wanted more room/looser fit.

Yeah as the other guy said. Go tts, I went a .5 up and theres room left.
Thanks for the heads up ill stick with my TTS 13, now if only I can find a pair lol I already missed out on the countries nike lab release and every other pair that comes out seems to go pretty quick. Those white ones are my favorite though and re sell is pretty steep. 

I don't even want em anymore after sending countless emails and not hearing back smh....

I'm in the same boat about them sending me the wrong shirts.

Diamond supply is THE worst company ive ever dealt with.

Over a week and a half and no response - 3 emails sent and numerous calls to not be picked up.

Last edited:
Do a chargeback on your credit card. They obviously are not following through on their side of the agreement when you offered to pay x dollars and they accepted it. Contract been breached.
This.  You will get your money credited and the CC company or bank will deal with them which usually gets results.

kind of off topic. Is adidas white ultra boost for GLV mint a fair trade? 
Do you mean the J&D all white or the off white with black outsole? Either way I would say that the RF Mint GLV is a better deal considering the Off White UB is a GR and will prob be re stocked many times and the J&D was about 300 while the RF Mints sell for more than that on the Bay. This is all considering that both pairs are DS. 

Back
Top Bottom