Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

who's winning and how much would you add to make it even?

dswt volcano's with stance socks for turtle doves 350

Got my Diadora today from Kith.  I like them. Good color design. No issues with the pair I received. Appreciate their quicker shipment times too; I remember waiting over a week for some of the Kithstrike releases a few years ago

Nice! mine should here Thursday, how's the sizing? Tts?

Last edited:
You would be surprised how much DS Volcanoes are fetching these days. Its one of those trades where you have to get what you like without worrying about who's winning or losing

You would be surprised how much DS Volcanoes are fetching these days. Its one of those trades where you have to get what you like without worrying about who's winning or losing

They've actually dropped as of late.

I used to see 1000 but now around 600-700

TBH I dont really understand the make up of those two shoes. Like what GL3s are those colors from... other than the salmon and cove toe? 

TBH I dont really understand the make up of those two shoes. Like what GL3s are those colors from... other than the salmon and cove toe? 

Super green/ salmon toe mashup looks very good.

Stock photos of shoes are always awful.

I'm sure that particular pair will look very very nice

Last edited:
I got the black Astor Jacket in today. This is a great piece.  Fits TTS, but on the smaller side because of the design.

I've been looking for a bomber jacket for a while and this fills that void.  Thanks Ron.

Way better on the laces, Also think it being a "bigger/older" shoe having flats fill it out better, with the colour it is a no brainer. Repped

Had to get rid of those ugly *** fat rope laces that came with them, here are two different choices, off white and light brown that match the diadora logo, So much better. 
The shoe looks nice here. How are they in hand? Materials, quality etc. 

Back
Top Bottom