Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well I contacted kith customer service about my left shoe on my "Diadora Primos" no top lace holes, and they emailed me a return label to send them back, and within the next 1 hr they sent me out another pair... Can't complain on that.

Yet I'm trying to pull teeth for a size swap/refund. Bull ****. First and last purchase from these hype clowns. Going to dispute charge if they won't refund

Well I contacted kith customer service about my left shoe on my "Diadora Primos" no top lace holes, and they emailed me a return label to send them back, and within the next 1 hr they sent me out another pair... Can't complain on that.
so your saying they sent you another pair without inspecting your story just basically taking your word for it???

And what happens if you don't return the "defective" pair?

so your saying they sent you another pair without inspecting your story just basically taking your word for it???

And what happens if you don't return the "defective" pair?
They have your card info and address...let's see what they can do with that.

Well when I emailed them I sent them two photos As well.
And I think they will charge my card if I don't return the other pair, but it just kinda weird they sent out a new pair without sending back the old one.. Which is good for me in his case lol

Well when I emailed them I sent them two photos As well.
And I think they will charge my card if I don't return the other pair, but it just kinda weird they sent out a new pair without sending back the old one.. Which is good for me in his case lol
Yea, they're just trying to get your pair to you asap. They're already protected because they have your info in the case you don't send back the faulty pair. They're a business and know what they're doing. I'm just surprised people think Kith is giving away free shoes.

Yea, they're just trying to get your pair to you asap. They're already protected because they have your info in the case you don't send back the faulty pair. They're a business and know what they're doing. I'm just surprised people think Kith is giving away free shoes.

Lol yea people gotta be a Idiot to to think that.. They know what up..

just as an FYI (and of course I didn't see the email nor the details of homies conversation with the retailer) you can't just independently charge a card absent of a transaction...meaning even with the card on file the customer would still have to agree to have his card processed....

Now if the agreement is he has a certain amount a days to return the orginal then he will be charged or he is agreeing to be charged for the new pair with the initial pair being refund..the merchant is protected...

Absent of some sort of agreement...if he is charged...and entered a dispute with his card processor...he would win

y'all some scumbags, pointing this stuff out. it's like y'all find ways to dupe businesses. 

scammer level type steez

just as an FYI (and of course I didn't see the email nor the details of homies conversation with the retailer) you can't just independently charge a card absent of a transaction...meaning even with the card on file the customer would still have to agree to have his card processed....

Now if the agreement is he has a certain amount a days to return the orginal then he will be charged or he is agreeing to be charged for the new pair with the initial pair being refund..the merchant is protected...

Absent of some sort of agreement...if he is charged...and entered a dispute with his card processor...he would win
this. 

still scummy to do something like that anyways. 

I see your point, but do you really think the merchant would not have a return form sent to the customer stating the terms and agreements? I'm sure their return/exchange policy explains everything. As a customer, once you initiate the return (which needs to be done through an initial request), you accept the terms of the policy.

I'm NOT specifically targeting you, but people in general who might assume stores are just sending customers shoes without protecting themselves. It's common sense.

I see your point, but do you really think the merchant would not have a return form sent to the customer stating the terms and agreements? I'm sure their return/exchange policy explains everything. As a customer, once you initiate the return (which needs to be done through an initial request), you accept the terms of the policy.

I'm NOT specifically targeting you, but people in general who might assume stores are just sending customers shoes without protecting themselves. It's common sense.
again that's why I asked the question...

I've been in the retail business for a long time and I've never heard of a merchant not verifying the return prior to substituting the item....generally you send it back and we will send you a new one or replacement...

It's the Internet...I get it...some times certain elements make a story sound better...to your point dudes out there shouldn't be thinking this is how it goes...again I'm sure there was ALOT more to the conversation/email exchange that made them as a business feel protected...

Again there are a lot of scumbags out there...not that I care about kith as a business...but if it's exactly the way the homie explained it...they could be exposing themselves to all types of scams...

again that's why I asked the question...

I've been in the retail business for a long time and I've never heard of a merchant not verifying the return prior to substituting the item....generally you send it back and we will send you a new one or replacement...

It's the Internet...I get it...some times certain elements make a story sound better...to your point dudes out there shouldn't be thinking this is how it goes...again I'm sure there was ALOT more to the conversation/email exchange that made them as a business feel protected...

Again there are a lot of scumbags out there...not that I care about kith as a business...but if it's exactly the way the homie explained it...they could be exposing themselves to all types of scams...
Yea I guess it's just a shocker that a store sent the item before receiving the return. It's definitely strange, but they'll protect themselves first. The only time I heard of kith giving away free stuff was during that Pinnacle collection glitch. Dude got a free jacket lol

NT credit card dispute center, this Peggy ... errr, Fahqu001, how may I help you? Hmm, let me transfer you ...

people sending pairs back and getting new ones just like with the diamond collab? dont be surprised if you see a kithmas restock again...

Yeah, I think so. Sounds like I just need to go TTS 9.5 with these.  Probably shouldn't have read your HAL reply in the ASICS thread though because that jacked me up a little. BTW, do you have wide or normal width feet? I ask because you mentioned the HALs fit you perfect in your normal size. Whereas, my normal 10 in the leather lined GL3s thus far have been a bit big on me. I went TTS with the Tsavorites and sent back the 10s because they fit a lot better in the 9.5 Seems like wide footers can get away with their normal GL3 sizing and some of the other leather lined shoes.
Not wide. Normal width but i do like a snugger fit. I have the tsavorites and the HALs in a 12 and the RF 7000s in a 11.5. All fit as desired. 

Insert usual comment about everyone having diff feet and preferences. Sizing is so confusing at times haha. 

Back
Top Bottom