Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nothing mind-blowing, kinda boring looking.  Save ur $, kids.

Agreed. Given the ability to customize my own 998 at any time I want makes this shoe irrelevant. In order to spark my interest, he needed to kill a 998 collab. However this just looks plain in the pictures and I can't imagine what they'll look like without a filter.

Also, I'm sure he used the most premium materials ever known to mankind. Just an excuse to charge more.

looks too similar to my cove toe nb 998 custom, that's why these are unnecessary for me.

looks like french blue in the photo
french blue is a deep navy no? these are little lighter than a typic navy. a little more cobalt hue too. 

Ooooo more blue, can never have too much blue! Atleast they are very wearable. Price will be the deciding factor

Fiegs are average. I'm not gonna pay over 200 retail + taxes + shipping for that when i can just customize a 998 for less.

The upper is mainly navy, but in the pic it looks black.  So that blue is not accurate. Kind of a let down, but I am used to that with RF.

The upper is mainly navy, but in the pic it looks black.  So that blue is not accurate. Kind of a let down, but I am used to that with RF.

False advertisement, you can find some loophole and file a class action suit against kith....

Btw - I'm a NEB fan.

Go big red!

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

False advertisement, you can find some loophole and file a class action suit against kith....

Btw - I'm a NEB fan.

Go big red!

[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Did you know I did class actions?

Re: Nebraska--we were going to lose one of those close games (although it was a shame how it happened). But I would rather have the Michigan win than a Nebraska win.  Regardless, we'll be playing on New Years Day and big red will not. 

Did you know I did class actions?

Re: Nebraska--we were going to lose one of those close games (although it was a shame how it happened). But I would rather have the Michigan win than a Nebraska win.  Regardless, we'll be playing on New Years Day and big red will not. 

Ha

Our season is a wash - lost all of the games by the last play of the game and within 4pts or so.

Did not know that was the field you specialized in, but I would imagine that would be a pretty lucrative practice for the firm.

Ha

Our season is a wash - lost all of the games by the last play of the game and within 4pts or so.

Did not know that was the field you specialized in, but I would imagine that would be a pretty lucrative practice for the firm.
MSU lost all of their conference games (5) in 2012 by 13 total points.  Trust me, I can sympathize.

Wage and hour class actions in California are a good niche.

Gonna reserve judgement until I see better pics, but with this particular shot, they look 'okay'.

Last edited:

The local color is still navy tho, a cooler navy in the back and a warmer navy in the toe

Are they Black and Blue? I thought they were supposed to be 2 shades of blue, Quality looks nice as usual but cw is just another color blocked toe. Kinda boring compared to all the other releases in the near future. Should be an easy cop like all the recent RF releases though for those who want.

Last edited:
All white midsole is sick.   Normally hate the arbitrary vertical coloured stripe on the 998 midsole so its nice to see it looking clean.

Are they Black and Blue? I thought they were supposed to be 2 shades of blue, Quality looks nice as usual but cw is just another color blocked toe. Kinda boring compared to all the other releases in the near future. Should be an easy cop like all the recent RF releases though for those who want.
no they are navy, the local color of the shoe is navy with a warmer shade in the toe and a cooler navy in the heel 

Back
Top Bottom