Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Show me a design from NB1 that looks like this - identically.
Obviously he has his own special shade of blue but you can do an all black, blue toe, white ref N 998 for half the price. If you are willing to pay 255 for a slightly dif shade of blue, with a leather liner and perf suede toebox by all means go right ahead. I personally think it's a very lazy collab.

You can't make these on NB site, just checked. Now stop complaining, if you don't want the shoe don't cop if you want a custom NB go cop that. There's no need to complain about it when you can't even make it on their site.

I stand corrected. The 25% cash back ebates promo recently ended.
Lowest I can get them is ~150 shipped with code HARVEST and ebates 5% back.

i dont trust a man who wears two different sneakers on his feet

despite those two sneakers being legends in da sb game

1 RF 998 for the price of 2 NB1s... 
indifferent.gif

I'll probably still end up copping though.
bruh, where you getting nb1s for $120 tho
nerd.gif

So someone said they will be 240, plus 10 UPS ground shipping, plus 4% NY tax, plus 4.375 city tax I'm looking at 270

LMAO

Pretty darn close but as we all know the small details count. Are you willing to pay for that. Well that's up to you.
Just showing it for those who have the coupons or discounts to get it done. Saving up for the Holiday rush so I won't be able to spend on myself for a bit

probably day of. on foot.
Are you not allowed to release them beforehand by Kith? Because they should really make you post them. Your pictures will probably convince a lot of people to get them... 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom