Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I was just thinking to myself how quiet it's been in here in regards to shipping.

Seems like only return customers of kith releases copped, and know how long it takes to ship lol

Much better than the hyped beasts copping and flooding the pages with useless dialog.

No shipping yet [emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's what I'm saying. :nerd:

u serious bro?

I really wasn't trying to troll. :lol:

-Drew

Should have tried $220

I smell bs

M998DSNG - $250
M997DSLR - $260
M998DBR - $250

I could go on. NB about 2 years ago now introduced models with elevated materials over their normal Made in the USA offerings. With those elevated materials comes an elevated price. The RF NB would most definitely be considered elevated materials thus the price should not be shocking anybody that buys NB's. If you frequent the NB thread you would know the difference between what I listed and the RF collab is that the RF collab has zero chance of going on sale. Whereas what I listed could with patience be purchased at 40% to 50% off. Basically Ronnie isn't BS'n anybody this was going to be the price and frankly he probably got them down from $250 to $240 though that is complete speculation on my part.

He could have lowed the prices if he wanted to. 

New Balance, says MSRP is $240 on the shoes. We will give you them for a 50-60%ish off MSRP. 

$120-144 off msrp of  $240=  $96-120 per shoe. 

He could have lowered the price if he wanted to and still made money. but, why would any business  want to do that, when they can sell them for are higher price ? 

The point of a business is to make as much money as possible and nothing more. 

Plus he knows his shoe release bubble has popped and the air is slowly deflating. He needs to capitalize on his shoe release while he still can. 

M998DSNG - $250
M997DSLR - $260
M998DBR - $250

I could go on. NB about 2 years ago now introduced models with elevated materials over their normal Made in the USA offerings. With those elevated materials comes an elevated price. The RF NB would most definitely be considered elevated materials thus the price should not be shocking anybody that buys NB's. If you frequent the NB thread you would know the difference between what I listed and the RF collab is that the RF collab has zero chance of going on sale. Whereas what I listed could with patience be purchased at 40% to 50% off. Basically Ronnie isn't BS'n anybody this was going to be the price and frankly he probably got them down from $250 to $240 though that is complete speculation on my part.

I understand NB collab pricing bud but it could easily be dropped to 220. This 998 collab was more expensive them the 997 concepts. If you understand NB models you understand that the 997 retails 30 dollars more. So Ronnie easily could of gone lower but we all no Ronnie is a (blank) so he wants as much money as possible. So yes it clearly is BS if you compare it to other NB collab pricing

Please...let's not start anymore lessons on how MSRP pricing works.

Just funny guy acts like he's an NB expert but isn't smart enough to compare to other collabs which all have elevated materials. It happens every year with his release they are wayyyyy to over priced and Ronnie acts like he can't help it. You really believe him? This man fake sells out his own **** and operates a shady sneaker botuque so you clearly can't trust **** he tweets about. He's also showing prices for a collab with horween. On top of that your lying about the prices on those the 998 horweens are 210. Also if you try saying the horweens aren't a collab you clearly dont understand the definition of a collab.

Last edited:
Just funny guy acts like he's an NB expert but isn't smart enough to compare to other collabs which all have elevated materials. It happens every year with his release they are wayyyyy to over priced and Ronnie acts like he can't help it. You really believe him? This man fake sells out his own **** and operates a shady sneaker botuque so you clearly can't trust **** he tweets about. He's also showing prices for a collab with horween. On top of that your lying about the prices on those the 998 horweens are 210. Also if you try saying the horweens aren't a collab you clearly dont understand the definition of a collab.

If the NB "expert" comment was directed at me you must be mistaken. I'm in no way a NB expert. But what I can do is search google and find the prices of all the shoes I listed to be accurate. Other collabs also are not made in the USA. Which also adds to the price. My only point was that NB pricing model has been a point of discussions before this NB collab and that Rf's pricing is actually in line with other offerings. That's it. Also none of the models I listed are a collab's if they are please explain.

If the NB "expert" comment was directed at me you must be mistaken. I'm in no way a NB expert. But what I can do is search google and find the prices of all the shoes I listed to be accurate. Other collabs also are not made in the USA. Which also adds to the price. My only point was that NB pricing model has been a point of discussions before this NB collab and that Rf's pricing is actually in line with other offerings. That's it. Also none of the models I listed are a collab's if they are please explain.

Yes well first off your pricing was wrong and the horween 998 is 220 and it is a collab with materials comparable to the fieg so a $50 price tag over is not in line with other collabs.

Yes well first off your pricing was wrong and the horween 998 is 220 and it is a collab with materials comparable to the fieg so a $50 price tag over is not in line with other collabs.

Dude the "Horween 998" is a $400 MSRP and the M998DSNG (link below)is not a collab and retails for $249.99. Look I'm sure somebody is gonna say "take it to the pm's" soon so it is what it is. But I'm not just chucking false information to prove a point here. NB releases non collab 998's in the same range as the RF998 that just released.

http://www.baitme.com/new-balance-m...e-in-usa-navy-blue-aster-carmel-nbm998dsng-70

Horween 998 were 400 tho..

The new balance covered to in horween leather is 320-400. The 998/997 commander0zero commander0zero mentioned are a horween collab just not completely covered in it. A collab is when two businesses work on a project together to gain recognition from new customers. If the horween wasn't a collab they wouldn't put that they use horween leather but they do. The fact The dude thinks the horweens aren't collabs is just stupid.

Last edited:
Dude the "Horween 998" is a $400 MSRP and the M998DSNG (link below)is not a collab and retails for $249.99. Look I'm sure somebody is gonna say "take it to the pm's" soon so it is what it is. But I'm not just chucking false information to prove a point here. NB releases non collab 998's in the same range as the RF998 that just released.

http://www.baitme.com/new-balance-m...e-in-usa-navy-blue-aster-carmel-nbm998dsng-70

If your gonna use google at least use NB as a source and not a botique if it was collab they would just say they used leather but they specify that is horween because these two company's have been work together for a couple years now. You admit you don't know much about NB and then you can't find a reliable source. Just stop trying to justify a price tag and defend Aaron acting like he couldn't do lower. Also the reason why it's 400 is because NB had to spend a lot of money on R&D and use top of the line leather.View media item 1807356

Last edited:
The new balance covered to in horween leather is 320-400. The 998/997 commander0zero commander0zero mentioned are a horween collab just not completely covered in it. A collab is when two businesses work on a project together to gain recognition from new customers. If the horween wasn't a collab they wouldn't put that they use horween leather but they do. The fact The dude thinks the horweens aren't collabs is just stupid.

View media item 1807374

Good looks finding them on NB website at that price (M998DSNG). I rarely go there because the better deals are usually at boutiques when they go on sale. Also anything that uses Horween leather is a collab. That would not be definition or the way it's used around here most of the time but I get it. Again see below my point still stands a collab 998 made in the USA. I take your argument that the materials he used do not warrant that level of price as the below linked 998. Which I think you'll find no shortage of people agreeing with you. I think the bottom line here is many believe the price was not justified which is fine.

M998DBR $249.99 sourced from NB official website

http://www.newbalance.com/search?q=998

Yeah, once I saw the price for the library New Balances I knew the days of getting those premium quality materials for the low lo were done for.

Back
Top Bottom