Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

didn't even know that the billing address & shipping address had to be the same. that killed me.

if anyone has a 9.5/10 let me know.

$60 for international shipping on the hoody. No bueno
tired.gif

I put in for a size 12, but it gave me a 7. I have no idea how this happened. I tried to call KITH even though I know they won't do anything for me. 
I have noticed the site do this when the size you want is sold out! I got screwed like this when ordering some Mercers. I chose size 32 and it defaulted it to 26. I just responded to the confirmation email and Matt canceled it right away!

I have noticed the site do this when the size you want is sold out! I got screwed like this when ordering some Mercers. I chose size 32 and it defaulted it to 26. I just responded to the confirmation email and Matt canceled it right away!
looks like the size 7 sold out because of that lol

I didn't even get the sold out message. I originally forgot to put in my CC pin. One would think that re-entering the pin info wouldn't negate an entire order. Damn archaic site. 

i've been trying this for a while now, even on the sweats and its not going through.. lol
its a ***** I know....but I was always told don't stop trying until your size is not selectable from the main page on the shoe.....so go back empty your cart and refresh that main page and if your size is gone on the drop down, than its gone..if not...keep trying

So these look like they could be a general release right? I will give a try to cop when they release in europe. Most stores will have them

"I can't wait to hear what people have to say about the Daytona 1600's once they have them in their hand." - Ronnie Fieg's twitter

Back
Top Bottom