Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Copped Yeezy's cause I was tight about waiting in that blizzard for nothing.
laugh.gif

Online on the 30th?
You were there when they sold out? They didnt even have enough pairs for people that waited in line? Imma rep you for your troubles lol

no shipping email and nothing on kith tracking either. But I plugged in my order number on UPS.com and it shows a label was created with a expected delivery date of tomorrow. 
^^^ Go to ups - recently tracking - more options - put in your kithxxxxxx and woola...

thanks guys, repped... i was beginning to think something happened with my order. no updates in my kith account, but UPS shows they should arrive thursday :smokin

no shipping email and nothing on kith tracking either. But I plugged in my order number on UPS.com and it shows a label was created with a expected delivery date of tomorrow. 

^^^ Go to ups - recently tracking - more options - put in your kithxxxxxx and woola...
Not working for me, Im problably doing something wrong, Im worried now aha

Edit: Repped

Last edited:
Anyone know if there will be any online relases on the 30th

these are the consortium retailers stocking the RF Dooms via nicekicks and after research pretty much all but a few are doing instore releases and some are doing instore then left over pairs online

Addict
Barneys NYC (Madison Ave + ecom)
Bodega
Concepts
Dover Street Market NY
Kith NYC
Nice Kicks
Packer Shoes, Inc.
Proper
Shoe Gallery
Sneaker Politics
Social Status
St. Alfred
The Darkside Initiative
Undefeated
Wish Atlanta LLC
Xhibition

Last edited:
For future online purchasing just have an account created. Once your're logged in you can track the shipment instead of waiting for ups email notification.

thanks guys, repped... i was beginning to think something happened with my order. no updates in my kith account, but UPS shows they should arrive thursday :smokin

Nope..Glad you got yours coming...:smokin Mine should be here by friday.

Have one, still hasn't updated on kith
Take your order number, go to UPS.com and click track by reference. type in KITH and your order number together (KITH123456) and select the earliest possible ship date (should've been Monday), and then put in your zip code. 

Back
Top Bottom