Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Haven't thought of swapping in the black laces on mine before, but after seeing this pic I might need to try it out for something different. Looking very sleek. :smokin
Yea I was initially gonna use the ropes but these just took the cake. Still though I'll try the ropes to change it up.

Was at kith around 830 today and I asked the worker if they had any volcano jackets left and he said very few,
instore release amount will be very small and will go quick

VOLCANO

{"title":"L","in_stock":false},

{"title":"XL",,"in_stock":false}

CNS

{"title":"XL""in_stock":false},

{"title":"XXL","in_stock":false}

Everything else is in stock

Any chance you can please be so kind to share a working kith link for the salmon and volcano jacket? Really hoping to cop these and would appreciate the info oop. Thank you in advance, and I hope to one day be able to return a favor. 

Last edited:
Sounds like the Volcano is the clear favorite here ! So who comes in 2nd place in your opinion ... the salmon or the cns ?

VOLCANO

{"title":"L","in_stock":false},

{"title":"XL",,"in_stock":false}

CNS

{"title":"XL""in_stock":false},

{"title":"XXL","in_stock":false}

Everything else is in stock
Kind of surprised to see sizes disappearing on the first day of pre-orders, honestly. I was hoping I could pass for now and pick up a CNS later on down the line when I had more $$$. Though I'm thinking now I should just go ahead and pull the trigger before they're all gone.... 
eyes.gif

I mean we been waiting for two years for this apparel man lol

I have access to links.. not buying for myself if any needs help.

also Sivas did a small restock on Homage this morning, 8.5,9.5 and 11

may have been others, but thats what was available when i got the alert

Last edited:
Was able to finally see the Volcanoes today.. had to cop after seeing they run big and still had my size 
nthat.gif

I have access to links.. not buying for myself if any needs help.

also Sivas did a small restock on Homage this morning, 8.5,9.5 and 11

may have been others, but thats what was available when i got the alert
What's available size wise in the Volcano and Salmon?

Back
Top Bottom