Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

LAWD 
smokin.gif

Maybe I sold my Salmons just in time, I definitely prefer the Navy midsole more. White soles are on almost everything. Super Greens def grail status still but mossads still meh to me.

Why do any of you believe these are releasing? Hes paying homage to himself again and sharing unreleased pairs for his 5th year at kith. I could be wrong?
Agreed. Nothing more than another pat on the back and generating hype on pairs we wont see. He is not dropping any of those colorways unless they are on a different model. 

Ronnie's best days are behind him, just like Tinker.  Unless he re-releases these grails which I doubt, I don't care for no mashups.

i still can't get over the "paying homage to himself... again" comment above.  That was too much.  
laugh.gif

Why do any of you believe these are releasing? Hes paying homage to himself again and sharing unreleased pairs for his 5th year at kith. I could be wrong?
as I saw in guccipaul's IG account, most probably they will release all these RF "classics" as gl3 3.1 version..upper gl3 and an ugly sole

Smh dude bout to disrespect Classic colorways w the new sole.

Still copped [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom