Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm already over the super greens if I strike out.  I'd pay resale, but not what these will go for. 

I understand cutting back production on his other releases bc they were slight trash. but like you guys are saying, theres no reason for him to release only 700 pairs total.

I understand cutting back production on his other releases bc they were slight trash. but like you guys are saying, theres no reason for him to release only 700 pairs total.
There is a reason. HYPE

He's been a after thought for the past year aside from the Homage

I hoped he saved this release to go along with the store opening down here in Miami. I'm pretty sure he's gonna do something big there. This one is my personal fav of his. I'm coming to terms with possibly selling a big part of my collection if it comes to that point. Might not be a bad thing, forced scaling down. lol. 

couldn't care less about the made in Japan tag...
me too..I asked my socks that will be the only who can check the tag and they didn't respond.

this made in japan thing is a nice way to increase the retail price..so next time you ll cop asics for 200 usd it will look very normal..since there was a retail price tag of 250usd

unfortunately I have seen people paying over 1.5k for salmontoes
but weren't salmon toes limited to 72 pairs? 

these are 700 pairs. 

Homage was 1.99k pairs 

the math doesn't add up, all that I know is that these numbers are too small. He's constantly been more interested in his personal net worth with these releases for the last 2 years. He doesn't get anything besides a buzz from his uber-limited asics fetching 1k+ resale TWICE in one year. Something he's never done. Meanwhile his "loyal customers" get ****** over and have to pay resale or cry because we've been so attached to his work for years now. 

It just boils down to disrespect. He's out here disrespecting his fans. 

these are 700 pairs. 

Homage was 1.99k pairs 

the math doesn't add up, all that I know is that these numbers are too small. He's constantly been more interested in his personal net worth with these releases for the last 2 years. He doesn't get anything besides a buzz from his uber-limited asics fetching 1k+ resale TWICE in one year. Something he's never done. Meanwhile his "loyal customers" get ****** over and have to pay resale or cry because we've been so attached to his work for years now. 

homage released WW, kith did not get all 1990 pairs. Super Greens will be Kith only, probably have a similar amount of pairs to what they had of the homage, if not more going by the amount hanon had of their own 25th collab

homage released WW, kith did not get all 1990 pairs. Super Greens will be Kith only, probably have a similar amount of pairs to what they had of the homage, if not more going by the amount hanon had of their own 25th collab
which is fine, I thought the homage was more than fair for a anniversary edition shoe. 

700 pairs for a shoe that his fans waited years to get is just not cool. I feel like it was something that he promised us, eventually we would get these super greens if we really tried and were loyal fans. The homage was something new and wasn't teased to us for years on end. 

I don't get why people feel that they are entitled to a pair of Super Greens. If you cop for retail, good, if not move on. We've put up for a few years not having them, so I don't see why you'd all of a sudden need them now. Sure they're nice but they're a pair of shoes after all...

unfortunately I have seen people paying over 1.5k for salmontoes
Those aren't worth it either.

Both colorways are sick but I could never justify spending that amount of money on shoes.

I'd also be very concerned wearing them after paying so much 

probably just take them out of the box, look at them for 10 minutes, put them away haha

these are 700 pairs. 

Homage was 1.99k pairs 

Disrespect ??? It's a business tactic, how at this point people don't get its beyond me

And its more disrespectful calling yourself a Fan and thinking they were only 72 pairs of Salmon Toes

I'd also be very concerned wearing them after paying so much 

probably just take them out of the box, look at them for 10 minutes, put them away haha
Exactly.  If you spend $1500 on a pair of asics, you wear them with care until you EVENTUALLY sell to recoup the cash you dropped.  This is the conundrum that I get when I buy a pair for resell.  Only a few pairs I have truly kept. I've sold the rest. There is a reason why the retail price is so low. 

yeah, bought a pair of Patta Gel Sagas for resale (most I've ever paid) and I'm probably gonna sell them... Had them for 4 months and haven't worn them yet and I think I'd be too scared too due to the value diminishing. I know shoes are made to be worn but when you've spent a lot of money on a pair, it's hard to watch them depreciate in value with every wear

Disrespect ??? It's a business tactic, how at this point people don't get its beyond me

And its more disrespectful calling yourself a Fan and thinking they were only 72 pairs of Salmon Toes

Pretty sure it was 72 pairs box set in store
Anyway, yes it's disrespect to his fans to make a pair we've all been waiting for limited AF

He can make 20k Tiffany Asics and sell them at $200 ea if he wants to make a buck

I was able to manually get a pair of homage...hoping to land these as well. Chances might be slimmer but it is what it is... #TEAMNOBOT :smokin:tongue:

Salmon toe 3.1?
nah im pretty sure the salmon toe 3.1s is the entire shoe covered in that salmon pink color. there was a pic of the 3.1s that leaked months ago and the shoe was an all-salmon upper with a white midsole/outsole. those would be sick tho

Last edited:

yeah, bought a pair of Patta Gel Sagas for resale (most I've ever paid) and I'm probably gonna sell them... Had them for 4 months and haven't worn them yet and I think I'd be too scared too due to the value diminishing. I know shoes are made to be worn but when you've spent a lot of money on a pair, it's hard to watch them depreciate in value with every wear

Exactly.  If you spend $1500 on a pair of asics, you wear them with care until you EVENTUALLY sell to recoup the cash you dropped.  This is the conundrum that I get when I buy a pair for resell.  Only a few pairs I have truly kept. I've sold the rest. There is a reason why the retail price is so low. 
same here..have spent too much on reselling prices in past...everything over 700euros was sold again..I was not able to unDS them..just impossible..

who visited the twitter link from kithset just now hoping it was the kithstrike??:tongue:
haha I've got post notifications on from Ronnie and Kith on twitter and IG just for this week

My phone keeps going off and I panic to unlock it 

nah im pretty sure the salmon toe 3.1s is the entire shoe covered in that salmon pink color. there was a pic of the 3.1s that leaked months ago and the shoe was an all-salmon upper with a white midsole/outsole. those would be sick tho
Did not think of those but that would make sense

I'd prefer the actualy salmon toe cw though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom