Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i dont either, havent gotten one since yankees collab (when was that, last summer?)

even tried re-registering a bunch of times, no luck.

I don't even know when the last time I got it was I know I didn't get anything after the wcps

I'd say it will be nice when this is all over.... but I'm sure there is another release just around the corner which will be just as stressful...

I'd say it will be nice when this is all over.... but I'm sure there is another release just around the corner which will be just as stressful...
wait til the other 2 gl3/3.1 releases drop this year, and turns out there's only 700 of those made as well 
sick.gif

roll.gif
I wish. Gonna have to call in some favors on this one. 
I am gonna have to do black magic and call spirits to assist me on saturday though..lol Couldn't sleep last night because of frustration. I liked the pair but was not sure if I wanted to pay customs(normally over 150euros for stuff shipped from kith)..and passed finally..I have bought so many trash..and I found the right time to pass. 

already reading people who scored now "demanding" to double up on super greens...smh

glad to know I'm not the only person who lost their minds over these 

I cared waaay less about the homages

Watch it not even be a link. he gon troll everyone with instructions for a friday release or something

Back
Top Bottom