Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

In all reality I think they thought the 3.1s wouldn't move so if everyone got access to both, the 3s would be gone right away with very few 3.1 getting sold. So they decided to do it this way. Either way, everyone who wanted the 3s and didn't get them would still complain. Me included.

Last edited:
In all reality I think they thought the 3.1s wouldn't move so if everyone got access to both, the 3s would be gone right away with very few 3.1 getting sold. So they decided to do it this way. Either way, everyone who wanted the 3s and didn't get them would still complain. Me included.

3.1s were moving regardless. Especially at 700 pairs. And after everyone strikes out on the 3s

Given the opportunity I would have bought both... Had RF really wanted all of the 3.1s to move in the presale he would have put up the same inventory annd let you try to cop whatever you want... Undoubtedly when people struck out on the 3s they would impulse buy the 3.1s

my order # was odd-numbered, I got 3.1
for those of you who got 3, was your order # even-numbered ?

who cares how they chose in the end its freaking annoying. i feel like so many more people got emails for the gl3s... lol

in all fairness

you were gonna resell em anyways

You don't know that, he keeps and wears a ton of kicks... even if some of them are questionable and look like he chopped the foot off of a wookie :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm also salty, and damn.. you quoted before I realized it autocorrected wookie to rookie
laugh.gif
whenever i search twitter with "kith" or "super green" i see your tweets and i feel the exact same way man. 

Back
Top Bottom