Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

happy.gif

Hopefully the rest of the "Unicorn" collection is not as limited so everyone who wants them can get them.

high hopes dude
It would be a shame to keep all of them super limited in what is supposed to be a celebration of a store a lot of people have bought from, but we'll see.  Not sure i can deal with the stress of two more crazy drops like this, gonna have to get better blood pressure meds if thats the case.

It would be a shame to keep all of them super limited in what is supposed to be a celebration of a store a lot of people have bought from, but we'll see.  Not sure i can deal with the stress of two more crazy drops like this, gonna have to get better blood pressure meds if thats the case.
I agree but Ronron probably loves the hype he generated with these

So he'll probably do something similar

It is increasingly hard to move big ticket shoes nowadays. The price may be that high now, but after the dust settles, I can see people moving those prices down... Unless they are stubborn, then they will be stuck with them. Just my opinion of course.. Congrats to all who scored this morning and good luck to those who will try Saturday.

I agree but Ronron probably loves the hype he generated with these

So he'll probably do something similar
  RF and his team are probably reading this thread laughing at all the tears in here.  Congrats to those that got'em, I can't be mad.  Won't hold my breath on Saturday given how many people will be gunning for the 3s.

It is increasingly hard to move big ticket shoes nowadays. The price may be that high now, but after the dust settles, I can see people moving those prices down... Unless they are stubborn, then they will be stuck with them. Just my opinion of course.. Congrats to all who scored this morning and good luck to those who will try Saturday.

They'll drop to 1000-1200 after everyone gets pairs and lists.

RF and his team are probably reading this thread laughing at all the tears in here.  Congrats to those that got'em, I can't be mad.  Won't hold my breath on Saturday given how many people will be gunning for the 3s.
Ronnie if you're reading this you can suck a fart

...Or hook me up with 3s. 

your choice

Congrats to everyone who copped. I hope the gawds are with me and I can miraculously grab a pair during the release for the rest of us pee-ons who didnt grab the green cocks.  

And to Andrew Cardinali....I wish you nothing but ill 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom