Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My 3.1s shipped... Should have them tomorrow...

Edit: Just read this and threw up in my mouth a little

Last edited:
No, it says Manhattan.
Newsletter says:

Both will release on Saturday, May 21, at Kith Manhattan, Kith Brooklyn, and KithNYC.com. The Gel Lyte 3 will retail at $250 USD and the Gel Lyte 3.1 will retail at $200 USD.

Possibly a FCFS at Brooklyn then?

Newsletter says:

Both will release on Saturday, May 21, at Kith Manhattan, Kith Brooklyn, and KithNYC.com. The Gel Lyte 3 will retail at $250 USD and the Gel Lyte 3.1 will retail at $200 USD.

Possibly a FCFS at Brooklyn then?

Well my e-mail says Manhattan at 9am only thing I can really base if off of.

I did, for the hell of it. But my email clearly says Gel Lyte 3 Made in Japan "Super Green" 

I hope I don't show up there and he hands me a 3.1 
remember that one time a bunch of guys copped these cockatoo gl3 to get a chance to cop the super green collection??

and then when they received the email, not everyone was able to cop the 3 but had to get the 3.1

so now what do u do.

pray that its not random

pray they'll uphold your email

keep the list honest

or get there as early as possible and hold it down and u make sure they hand u the correct model 

remember that one time a bunch of guys copped these cockatoo gl3 to get a chance to cop the super green collection??

and then when they received the email, not everyone was able to cop the 3 but had to get the 3.1

so now what do u do.

pray that its not random

pray they'll uphold your email

keep the list honest

or get there as early as possible and hold it down and u make sure they hand u the correct model 
ugh there's never a dull moment, I was super happy for like 3 hours straight now I'm back to being stressed

imagine I give up the opportunity to cop super greens & NMDs online to go and wait on line for a pair of 3.1s that aren't even my size

ugh there's never a dull moment, I was super happy for like 3 hours straight now I'm back to being stressed

imagine I give up the opportunity to cop super greens & NMDs online to go and wait on line for a pair of 3.1s that aren't even my size
choose wisely

Back
Top Bottom