Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These are my grail but Damb that's cheddar papi.

I hope you truly enjoy.

Looking to buy SG 3.0 - buy now or wait it out? You think the value of these will go up in the next 6-12-24 months? Have a hard time imagining these going for any more than 1.5k

Thoughts?

Looking to buy SG 3.0 - buy now or wait it out? You think the value of these will go up in the next 6-12-24 months? Have a hard time imagining these going for any more than 1.5k

Thoughts?

Usually prices drop when the initial hype dies...but these are so limited that supply is going to be decreasing dramatically as more people scoop pairs....which means prices may actually jump in sooner than later (or at least stay pretty constant). I think if you see a deal (~1000), go for it. That's just my opinion though.

Gotta admit I'm kind of shocked u payed resell for them.
I've been very fortunate with other releases including hitting on mostly every Yeezy to date... All of which I have sold or traded away... You win some and you lose some... I cashed out over 3Gs (no pun intended) earlier this year on Plats and MRs... Which partially funded my Rolex...
These are my grail but Damb that's cheddar papi.

I hope you truly enjoy.
Thanks man... Hope you enjoy your pairs!!

I've been very fortunate with other releases including hitting on mostly every Yeezy to date... All of which I have sold or traded away... You win some and you lose some... I cashed out over 3Gs (no pun intended) earlier this year on Plats and MRs... Which partially funded my Rolex...

Thanks man... Hope you enjoy your pairs!!
I feel u. I guess I meant i can't believe anyone is dropping that kind of dough on them. It's easy for me to say now that I paid retail, but if I struck out I would've been salty for a few days and then forgot about them. I couldn't even fathom dropping that kind of money on just another pair of kicks. But flipping a bunch of yeezys does help i guess lol

Last edited:

Thoughts?

Down down and down. Right now they are "selling" on ebay for 1,000-1250. It's all hype right now. Look at all his other older releases that are much more limited 200-300 pairs. None of them are selling for more than $1,000. Once the hype dies down the demand dies down, with that the price drives down.

I feel u. I guess I meant i can't believe anyone is dropping that kind of dough on them. It's easy for me to say now that I paid retail, but if I struck out I would've been salty for a few days and then forgot about them. I couldn't even fathom dropping that kind of money on just another pair of kicks. But flipping a bunch of yeezys does help i guess lol
I hear you... Right now I'm in a position where I am fortunate enough to be able to make stupid decisions like this... Also flipping a bunch of pairs that I won't wear (including the 3.1s and Cockatoos) make spending that kind of money a little easier to bare... For a long time I've been copping every release but truth is since I can't wear kicks to work everyday I've decided that I should be more selective on what I buy... With that said.. I can't wait for the Slamjams this weekend...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom