Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You guys and your multiple pears.. I'm sick
mean.gif
I have @Bad Lieutenant  's address. he has my size.

Starting to grow on me as well. Peeps gon be mad when the next round of 3.1s come around and the SG are more sought after.

As an RF or Asics fan, you gotta respect what he did here. #OneOfThreeEver

Y'all keep the 3.1 I'll take the Mossad gl3

Today was christmas in May for me. 

To those who missed out, just know theres always other opportunities to acquire a trade. Yeezys etc.

That BFF life :nthat:

My apologies for not answering your pm or anybody that PM'ed me offering help. I promised 1 of my 2 pairs to a friend that helped me get my 1 pair for me. It was either that or I lose out on both pairs lol. I was on a plane to Asia so I was gonna miss out. If anything, I got that friend to thank for for coming thru with my link for me. Seems like the pre-buy access was the best way to get a pair. He was also the one that gave me the heads up on the pre-buy before Ronnie even tweeted it. :nerd:

Last edited:

I actually kinda like em. Once you loosen em up you realize the silouhette could work. They remind of Ozwegos in a wierd way. Kind of wish I wouldve gotten my size but I went for the first I clicked lol.
oh yea i was the first one to mention the ozweego similarity. i wanna see them in person

oh yea i was the first one to mention the ozweego similarity. i wanna see them in person
Yea theyre def worth a look in person. Have yet to see a good on foot look. 

As far as GL3s, almost perfection except i wish they had the sewn in memory foam insoles like all of ronnies collabs normally do. These have regular inserts.

Damn what happened in this thread, y'all got Meth to come visit 
laugh.gif

Don't know how some of y'all expected to cop on a restock that had like 1 pair per size 

Back
Top Bottom