Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man U prob holding some heat I my size G

You coming to Kith on Friday?

Just wanna check out the Nike installation.

U have any gl3 or gt2 in a 9 Lmk lol

To all those that copped the Mets hat.. How early are you going to Citi Field to pick it up?

What's the going rate or a DS pair of RF x NB 998CNS's? I'm debating on if its worth trying to get a pair or not.

man if i dont get that drawstring bag, they're definitely getting an email. Dont even want the bag just hoping they give me store credit or something lol

Maybe it was just a chance for a prebuy on the next unicorn bag?

B I'll be at kith on Friday. I'll ask da homey for a bag. Which Juan Chu want?

no bags here either, and one of my hats fits huge. Hate buying fitted hats without trying them on, they all fit different. Anyone know if soaking the inside band still works on shrinking new eras?

no bags here either, and one of my hats fits huge. Hate buying fitted hats without trying them on, they all fit different. Anyone know if soaking the inside band still works on shrinking new eras?

Same exact problem with mine... Navy Yankee fits huge... No bag either... If you find a way to shrink it please share

it might just be the yankee colorway hats that have the sizing issue. its my yankee coloway met hat thats huge. regular met hat is fine. looking like early 00' fabulous with my ears inside my hat lol just soaked the inside band in water and wore it around. seems to be working a little

its new era's awful sizing inconsistencies in general.

i miss the made in the USA caps

Back
Top Bottom