Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Shirts are customisable and done right in the store. Don't know id the customized shirts are limited to 100 a pop too or not. When I got in pick up for my shirt was tomorrow and I think it was one shirt per customer

Shirts are customisable and done right in the store. Don't know id the customized shirts are limited to 100 a pop too or not. When I got in pick up for my shirt was tomorrow and I think it was one shirt per customer

How fast did those swoosh tees sell out?

Two hours but they were going slow. Basically I got there at 8 and was 10-20 spots away from 1. An hour earlier would've got me a shirt. People want 2 bills in front the store for one

Two hours but they were going slow. Basically I got there at 8 and was 10-20 spots away from 1. An hour earlier would've got me a shirt. People want 2 bills in front the store for one
lol who's paying that :smh:

Yea, I even considered it to sell for more myself, but too much risk for little reward. Not trying to drop 200 to break even :lol:

Waiting for a vertical logo tee in medium to pop up for a good price. Don't care what color. Why didn't they put these online? I can still customize from my computer in California.

Waiting for a vertical logo tee in medium to pop up for a good price. Don't care what color. Why didn't they put these online? I can still customize from my computer in California.
if those were limited to 100 also then I doubt that'll happen

theres one on ebay at a current bid of 210.50

That's a large that's listed. Also includes the medal which, while a cool collectors item, I don't really care much for. Looking for a medium because I'm planning to wear. Haven't seen anything on eBay or grailed yet but they'll probably start popping up tomorrow after the instore orders get picked up.

That's a large that's listed. Also includes the medal which, while a cool collectors item, I don't really care much for. Looking for a medium because I'm planning to wear. Haven't seen anything on eBay or grailed yet but they'll probably start popping up tomorrow after the instore orders get picked up.
the white and gold were all bought today. The other ones are getting picked up at different times, mines happens to be tomorrow

the white and gold were all bought today. The other ones are getting picked up at different times, mines happens to be tomorrow
Just waiting for you to post yours for sale tomorrow. [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Just waiting for you to post yours for sale tomorrow. [emoji]128540[/emoji]
i ain't get a white and gold one lol, if I did someone coulda had it for two bills in front of the store :lol:
After waiting four hours to get in the store that other shirt definitely going for sale

i ain't get a white and gold one lol, if I did someone coulda had it for two bills in front of the store :lol:
After waiting four hours to get in the store that other shirt definitely going for sale
Don't really care for the white/gold one. Only feeling the vert logo one.

4 hours? Damn.

Did Kith buy Atrium or did Ronnie always own it?
   Quote:
Atrium is owned by Ronnie's Uncle, who's also Ronnie's kith partner
^ this guy is correct...Atrium was the big dog at 1st but as Kith started to grow in popularity, Atrium began loosing business. eventually the uncle saw more earning potential in Kith and started the going out of business process. For like a month they started discounting the entire store and by the last week everything including JE was like 60 to 70% off, but by then it was slim pickings. The uncle didn't need Atrium cause he'll still make his money via Kith, so they turned the Atrium space into what will be their kith treats and pop up shop space for future projects.

Last edited:
Bro some kid tried trading me a supreme tee awhile back and I asked condition and dude said. Basically new, only wore it for a photo shoot

[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom