Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Im Local to Kith and still won't go. Not trying to wait in line all day with a bunch of Ronnie cheerleaders.. Bunch of trash bags at these Kith releases. I feel guilty by association whenever I catch myself in line over there. If your from NYC then u know what I mean.

I'm from nyc and have no clue what you're talking about. People are trash bags because they wait in kith lines?

I'm from nyc and have no clue what you're talking about. People are trash bags because they wait in kith lines?
Not saying they're trash bags because they wait in line for kicks. Just saying every release i go to, the crowd gets grimier and grimier.. Bunch of resellers and fake thugs. Same crowd at supreme releases. I've been going to Kith since they opened and it used to be mad chill. I knew everyone there. Now I don't know who that's cats are.

Not saying they're trash bags because they wait in line for kicks. Just saying every release i go to, the crowd gets grimier and grimier.. Bunch of resellers and fake thugs. Same crowd at supreme releases. I've been going to Kith since they opened and it used to be mad chill. I knew everyone there. Now I don't know who that's cats are.
times have changed, a lot of new people in the game now

Im Local to Kith and still won't go. Not trying to wait in line all day with a bunch of Ronnie cheerleaders.. Bunch of trash bags at these Kith releases. I feel guilty by association whenever I catch myself in line over there. If your from NYC then u know what I mean.
DOWN for a cup of Columbe after?

I want to see moar pics of the all white w/ silver heel cup. In for the MC's but holding off on a final decision until after I see detailed pics of the whites.

good, so nobody likes those UBs... so i should be able to cop with ease right?... right?
funniest thing i have read all day....
roll.gif

500 Capn Crunch boxes

500 pairs of Mossads or Salmon Toes

Gonna have to spend $30 or whatever Ron Ron charges for the cereal boxes for a chance to grab one of the unicorns? :nerd:

Last edited:
trying to tell myself that its pointless to go saturday but seeing that theres only 500 boxes ugh i really dont feel like waiting in line for CEREAL haha

Back
Top Bottom