Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i honestly dont know....but you can bet it will be more than $150, especially if sneakers are the treasure. 

If there truly is no sneakers, then it shouldnt be more than $20, lol.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Or do you just like vomiting on your keyboard

think about this in a business sense.

why would RF attach an Asics Collaboration to a Cereal Capsule.

Unannounced. 

The collection will sell out for the most part, or at least sell well anyways. Mossads would be a hypebeast money bonus. Nice, but don't go in there expecting it to happen.

This apparel is limited so maybe the tee with the capn wearing the Mossads will bring the prebuy offer ? Anything is possible with this man

There has to be a cereal prize, maybe not pre-buys but something. It seems like he has gone a long way with the cartoons last week, so I wouldn't put it past him to throw a "prize" in the cereal. 

I think the best logic is cereal and israel's secret intelligence agency do not go hand in hand. I don't think it's attached to a captain crunch collaborative cereal. He's getting them hyped for their release. I think connecting the two will take too much attention from either product.

I think the best logic is cereal and israel's secret intelligence agency do not go hand in hand. I don't think it's attached to a captain crunch collaborative cereal. He's getting them hyped for their release. I think connecting the two will take too much attention from either product.
Cheerios and a dollar bill didn't go together either but you best believe I ate that nasty **** in hopes of finding a dollar in the box.

The navy and royal fitted 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I legit want the cereal haha.. Cap'n isn't my favorite but it's definitely appreciated :lol:

Cereal prizes used to be the lick!  My all-time coup was from a box of Golden Grahams iirc.  It was the early nineties and I pulled a $100 gift certificate to a music store...Sam Goody or one of those other mall strongholds at the time.  I was really into music then (as I still am) and nabbing that $100 certificate was like winning the lotto for my high-school aged self.  

EDIT:  Google Fu for the win!

Found the box!

Ahhh, memories...

Last edited:

think about this in a business sense.

why would RF attach an Asics Collaboration to a Cereal Capsule.

Unannounced. 
Bro, do you think Ronnie give a crap about marketing?  Those super greens didnt need marketing and they are selling for more than $1K.  Everything that guy touches, even those hideous sock boosts, sells out instantly.  

Business sense, now thats funny 

Bro, do you think Ronnie give a crap about marketing?  Those super greens didnt need marketing and they are selling for more than $1K.  Everything that guy touches, even those hideous sock boosts, sells out instantly.  

Business sense, now thats funny 
Nah, he needed to flash those mossad on the Cap 'n, to get people who are curious enough to go... cause otherwise no one is showing up for Cap 'n kith. I like cereals but i'm not waiting in line for a box of cereal or a shirt with cap n kith on them....

Back
Top Bottom