Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Problem is, thats just what they cost. I've passed on some of the CNCPT/JCREW NBs because of the price and in the end, I still want them and I refused to now pay the inflated resale price. 

Unless you live right next to a NB outlet and can be there in the blink of the eye, I think if you want them, buy them. 

I've also been way more selective with my purchases, and the market is oversaturated so getting pairs months later than I may have initially passed on is fairly easy. Not a bad thing 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Very happy I brought these because I was really on the fence. In hand they are very clean and will be a easy wear for sure. Sold off Adidas to get these....more than a even swap.

Very happy I brought these because I was really on the fence. In hand they are very clean and will be a easy wear for sure. Sold off Adidas to get these....more than a even swap.
That suede though ..... straight butta !!!

That suede though ..... straight butta !!!
Yep and you got folks asking/complaining about perforated toe box but this is a fall shoe he is releasing AND its NY so no one wants that wind whipping cross them toe knuckles. 

Yep and you got folks asking/complaining about perforated toe box but this is a fall shoe he is releasing AND its NY so no one wants that wind whipping cross them toe knuckles. 
wind aint really blowing into those holes... 

giphy.gif

thanks arron. 
better pics later...
View media item 2195820

I'm in.

I've also been way more selective with my purchases, and the market is oversaturated so getting pairs months later than I may have initially passed on is fairly easy. Not a bad thing 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You and me got the same philosophy. Usually come out better as there's barely any profit in the retro runner scene.

Really in now. Damn I need to hurry up and grab a 6D

no leather liner on the orange toes? i wish they had it too.
just dropping 250 monday with the blue pair idk how i'll get these. spending 500 in a week is too much. i just wish he had more of a time gap in between them. i want them but i just don't think i can spend another 250 4 days after i just did. i wish there was an option to get either one monday.

Back
Top Bottom