Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The Mykonos 997.5 Collection Colorway fusion dance to make -----  RF  Diadora Intrepid w/ better materials  

i hope these sit so i could think about buying them. im not sure if i want them yet.. i don't want to have to be forced to buy it right away and have remorse. want to sit on it a bit.

My thought process is simple: I like them but I'm not going to wear them, no i'm not buying them.

i think i would be wearing these often. i wear my grand tourer 998 x cncpts a bit and i think i would wear these more often. on my later base days.
and the F&F pair is going to replace wearing my CNS and start wearing these in my darker base days. i see use with both pairs and owning the set. but i am still contemplating if it's worth spending 500 in a week on shoes now that i am older..
i hate this season lol. its a gift and curse. so many things available to buy, so little time. i want the black 3s coming out this week too but thats too much. i've tried to limit myself lately but this weekend is just too much. smh. :smh:

i think i would be wearing these often. i wear my grand tourer 998 x cncpts a bit and i think i would wear these more often. on my later base days.
and the F&F pair is going to replace wearing my CNS and start wearing these in my darker base days. i see use with both pairs and owning the set. but i am still contemplating if it's worth spending 500 in a week on shoes now that i am older..
i hate this season lol. its a gift and curse. so many things available to buy, so little time. i want the black 3s coming out this week too but thats too much. i've tried to limit myself lately but this weekend is just too much. smh. :smh:

Those black threes are dropping everywhere.

i know. but i usually get everything on release day if i like them. i hope those black 3s sit long enough to go on sale. and these too.. haha. just trying to justify spending all this money on shoes lol

Best way to manual Kith? Be on footwear and f5 the **** out of it? Do they pop up in another feed first? Maybe go to NB specific instead of just footwear?

TIA

My thought process is simple: I like them but I'm not going to wear them, no i'm not buying them.

I applaud you! It's really that simple. If I can't see myself putting these in my rotation no need top cop. End of story. Both of these Ronnie NB releases though will be in the rotation.

Top 6 fiegs taken on my brand new iPhone 7+ Pro matte black.......

[emoji]128517[/emoji]
And I'm just sitting here waiting for my iphone 7+ matte black to ship. Estimated shipping date is November 18th.
sick.gif

The wait sucks. 

Game time decision for me. $272 shipped to NY is rough, but I feel like this pair could sell a lot quicker than the Archipelagos. 

Game time decision for me. $272 shipped to NY is rough, but I feel like this pair could sell a lot quicker than the Archipelagos. 
There's half as much stock and I think it's a much more desirable colorway. I don't see this one sitting long but hopefully I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom