Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I picked up the 11.5. I don't feel good about it...that price. But, I know I will end up looking for an 11.5 on ebay and kicking myself later. 

Last edited:
Is doubling allowed? I know it wasn't on the archipelagos, but I didn't see anything about in on the Cyclades

i didnt see anything and i placed the orders seperately just to be safe

crazy thing is my order numbers are like nearly 1K apart and were placed just maybe 2 minutes apart

I was able to cop Super Greens manually. I just add something to my cart before the drop and have all of my info entered. It saves your name and address (on Google Chrome). 
I just login to my Kith account before hand. Everything is already saved for checkout.

Passing in the end... Can't pull the trigger on shoes that cost me $340CAD before even shipping to Canada...

I'll try to find a 9.5 later on, hopefully for retail.

I kinda regret buying these Collette Disc Blazes, hardly wear them :frown:

56 sz9.5 left

Edit

Now 47
Wow, definitely no link for buying those
laugh.gif

Can someone comment on the sizing for for the 96 tees... I want to cop the Sailing Tee but not positive on the fit... The only tee I have as reference is the Super Green tee.. Do they all fit reasonably the same?

Back
Top Bottom