Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Only people I've seen flourish on the TL are big resellers lol

They bought multiple pairs and sizes though..

whats your order number begin with? I say you got F&F.  Congrats!
It was my understanding that you would be linked to a product page and could purchase your size that way..
nerd.gif
purchase for free?

I just got tracking for mai and it's 9 lbs also...order #306xxx.  there goes that theory lol 

Last edited:
[h1]ronniefiegI have one more surprise for tomorrow. The first 25 online customers per each of the 4 styles that release tomorrow will be gifted a special Friends & Family pair of tan Gel Mai's. There will be 100 pairs given away total (25 for each model releasing), each customer is limited to only 1 pair if they win. Lastly, you MUST have a registered online Kith account to participate. Winners will be notified via the email used for their Kith account within 24 hours of purchase. Sizes are not guaranteed as they are limited, but we promise to do our best to get you the closest size possible. Happy#LegendsDay.[/h1]

Last edited:

Man we're sitting here coming up with theories to cling to hope and then checking weight on shipments trying to figure out if we hit F&F. Let's be real guys, we have issues.
me the past 6 mins. And now back to reality. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom