Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

damn i wish i was 4 sizes smaller  lmao.

I want the shoes and the box stuff, i have a jacket for pins so those would be cool additions too.

but do charge people shipping, it won't be cheap, box is large as hell and i imagine weighs a good bit.

Last edited:

damn i wish i was 4 sizes smaller  lmao.

I want the shoes and the box stuff, i have a jacket for pins so those would be cool additions too.

but do charge people shipping, it won't be cheap, box is large as hell and i imagine weighs a good bit.
Yep... thats what I hear so they have to cover the shipping but I am willing to help someone who wants them.

Ron Swanson is my boy!!

But, no idea... whats funny. People help me out on the low on here all the time. I mean unless it is something about them. 

I'm guessing the laughing Swanson is because he thinks you bought the shoes strictly for golden ticket (which I'm sure many did) but now your stuck with a shoe you don't want.

Instead of just saying that your offering it to the people here for retail being a Good Samaritan when really it's just because you didn't get what you originally wanted. Which is fine if someone gets a shoe for retail but there's no selling on the forum so maybe just put it in your signature.

Last edited:
just checked sizing on pants and i ordered wrong size. fml. i was in such a rush to checkout i just hit xl on hoodie and pants. 

Last edited:
I'm guessing the laughing Swanson is because he thinks you bought the shoes strictly for golden ticket (which I'm sure many did) but now your stuck with a shoe you don't want.

Instead of just saying that your offering it to the people here for retail being a Good Samaritan when really it's just because you didn't get what you originally wanted. Which is fine if someone gets a shoe for retail but there's no selling on the forum so maybe just put it in your signature.
Yea thats right. I will put in my sig. But I never bought for a golden ticket. I really could care less about any of the 4 released. I actually bought for the wife but she is not really a fan. I expressed my distaste for them pages back. I actually sent a email to Kith to see if I can cancel but I know thats not happening so I rather just give to someone who wanted them and maybe missed them. 

Shiiid really if there is a golden ticket in there or in the email or wherever the hell you find them, the buyer can have that too. I dont care.

Yea thats right. I will put in my sig. But I never bought for a golden ticket. I really could care less about any of the 4 released. I actually bought for the wife but she is not really a fan. I expressed my distaste for them pages back. I actually sent a email to Kith to see if I can cancel but I know thats not happening so I rather just give to someone who wanted them and maybe missed them. 

Shiiid really if there is a golden ticket in there or in the email or wherever the hell you find them, the buyer can have that too. I dont care.

Nothing wrong with that, wasn't trying to put you on blast or anything. Hopefully someone that's looking for a pair sees it

View media item 2237779

Back
Top Bottom