Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

tired.gif
 seeing all these golden tickets for sale. i just wanted the 3.0 for myself

Any chance anyone have a Union Crewneck from Spring 2 (the ones on BF sale right now)? 

This would be my first Kith apparel but the sizing guide seems way off to me or I might be measuring really wrong.

The measurements would have me in the S range but I haven't worn a S for any brands in a long, long time.

Don't know if it helps but I'm a medium in Reigning Champ/Wings + Horns/Norse tops.

Thanks.

Can anyone with the Kent Hoody let me know if it fits small, big or tts? Also on the Laguardia henley? Thanks

Last edited:
These arrived today...the gel Mai model is sick
Pretty tight to get my phone in but perfect once they're on.
If anyone gets a F&F size 9.5 and wants to let it go please DM me.
Pretty interested in completing the set.
Last thing... The boxes are ****** ridiculously huge

View media item 2240569View media item 2240570

I hope they cancel mine
Haha. You're always coming up though. I still have yet to get a pair of Yeezy's and struck out on the SGs, too. Look at the bright side, at least you won't be flying to Asia this go 'round. You can make moves in "Merica on release day, baby 
happy.gif

These arrived today...the gel Mai model is sick
Pretty tight to get my phone in but perfect once they're on.
If anyone gets a F&F size 9.5 and wants to let it go please DM me.
Pretty interested in completing the set.
Last thing... The boxes are ****** ridiculously huge

Last edited:

Haha. You're always coming up though. I still have yet to get a pair of Yeezy's and struck out on the SGs, too. Look at the bright side, at least you won't be flying to Asia this go 'round. You can make moves in "Merica on release day, baby 
happy.gif

I had to give up a free pair of SG's because of my trip to asia lol and I only got the SG's because a birdie told me about the presale. Isn't there only 1000 pairs per cw? and 500 pairs given away from the golden ticket. 

Haha. You're always coming up though. I still have yet to get a pair of Yeezy's and struck out on the SGs, too. Look at the bright side, at least you won't be flying to Asia this go 'round. You can make moves in "Merica on release day, baby :D  

I went tts and they fit good.
Just tight initially putting them on.

Last edited:

happy.gif

I went tts and they fit good.
Just tight initially putting them on.
Thanks. Not a fan of the whites, but the other 2 are nice. I'd consider buying pairs on the low to give them a whirl.

Last edited:

Didn't you say "so the concensous is go .5 up on these?"

I did, but I was confused because the one you responded to was this one:
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom