Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

whens the og ST release with teh white midsole? 
nerd.gif

scrolling up on tweetbot and i saw their tweet lol. notifications were muted... was able to grab mossads but no salmon.. 

Why did I buy the Mais? Specially when I'm gonna be hit hard by customs...Got Mossads though, that's something :smile:

Anyone with a pair of ST's already can tell us how they fit width wise? Wasn't following this thread because I figured I wouldn't cop, but got lucky. Flamingos in 10 were a bit narrow, but I'm hoping these are a bit more forgiving like the GLVs.

FR tho I was mad slow.... Woke up from a nap literally a few minutes before and rushed to wake up my computer 

Even entered my address wrong once 
roll.gif

i wonder what stock numbers looked like. Kith seems to have found a way to put things on their site and not have the restocks app see it.

definitely plenty. did even check the notification for a few minutes then saw gl iii and jumped on it. had time to enter the wrong card too

I almost signaled into another car while trying to pull over lol

Captcha on mobile for the ST checkout kept telling me to click store fronts forever.

alright, well guess i dont need these 3.1s now lmao

sike nah i think im gonna keep the mossad 3.1s, they're actually really sick in hand.

Back
Top Bottom