Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

just because it sat means nothing. i think  a lot of people were not near their phones or computer AKA me i dont think everyone was sitting at their computer/phone waiting. i can believe the 700 each honestly

Well I'm not basing it off of order numbers or how long it sat because the link threw a lot of bots and restock apps off. But if they said it several times that there were only 700 pairs and even made it a fact printed on the box, there might actually be 700 pairs, give or take some for F&F

Last edited:
you guys need 1 out of 700 stamp on your shoes as real proof? lol
It's not so much that I think 700 is way to low, it just seems a bit low for how many people we have seen that were able to cook on them in this thread, twitter, etc. Although, I don't imagine there are to many people outside of this thread that have @kithset notifications turned on lol

It's not so much that I think 700 is way to low, it just seems a bit low for how many people we have seen that were able to cook on them in this thread, twitter, etc. Although, I don't imagine there are to many people outside of this thread that have @kithset notifications turned on lol
This is the lawn sign argument for elections.  I see so many so it has to be the case, etc.

man, my UPS guy gunna hate me tomorrow with the 20 pounds between 2 packages :rofl:

Last edited:
no way if two of my orders are over 2,000 apart. i doubt there were 600 other orders within that couple of mins with stuff thats not the GL3s. plus there were quite a few pairs allocated to the golden ticket program. unless the order numbers skip.

My three yeezy orders were 200 apart. No way they had 600 + pairs of yeezys. Orders confirmations never been a good measure for quantity

And you totally should be.  As my favorite band likes to reference Timothy Leary: Think for yourself; question authority.
The main thing that I am questioning at this point is where in the world my Gel Mai's are and why haven't they been shipped yet lol. My golden ticket mossads have shipped and delivered, yet the mais are still showing as unfulfilled.

the order numbers are sequential, i know the guy that beat my order number by 1 for ST 
laugh.gif

The fact that they had to move the drop from frenzy was a huge curveball... I put my phone down after and by the time I looked again I was 20 minutes late

I don't disagree with you on that. Maybe I am just being to sceptical about it.
And you totally should be.  As my favorite band likes to reference Timothy Leary: Think for yourself; question authority.
I can't believe TOOL has been around over 20 years. Getting old and time flies. Still haven't thrown away this hoodie I've had probably close to 2 decades lol (pic isn't mine though)

If they are sequential, that means kith got over 600 yeezys
i can kinda believe it. a lot of people scored multiples, all three in one order, etc.

then again all those orders probably weren't fulfilled, i would imagine there were definitely a good amount of cancellations

Last edited:
they did, i know tons of people that copped multiples and are getting shipped emails

Sampling flaw.

What's true for a select few does not apply for an entire group. I highly highly doubt Kith got over 600 pairs. I ordered each yeezy separately and they were separated by an order number of 200. Each were legit a minute apart.

Kith gets pairs tho...idk why you dont believe that

shopify goes in sequence, its a fact (not my pic)

stop being so hard headed and go enjoy your yeezys
roll.gif

Last edited:
Super bummed that those Linens are a Kith Miami exclusive but also need to admit at the same time that it's refreshing to see the approach their taking with this release. Kudos to those who can cop. If anyone in Miami wants my money and can snag me a size 12 my PayPal account is ready.

Back
Top Bottom