Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

timbs up
He must barely make anything in XLs.

I swear man.

Between XLs sell outs and my shoe size 11.5-12 sell outs.

Ronnie doesn't have love for the above average sized human.

Got my first two on my list and when I circled back the hoodies were ghost in xl
if my olive fleece hoodie doesnt fit, it's yours

ayy copped the bone timbs and that india ink williams hoodie off a restock, catch y'all next week lmao

Last edited:
Beats shopping in Quebec

15% sales tax and horible exchange rate

The $135 hoodie cost me $210CAD after the $21USD shipping lol, but at least Kith doesn't mark my packages with prices lately so no duties

Last edited:
Shoutouts to Kith for running the swindle by putting the Timbs up after everything else. That additional shipping charge may not be much but it adds up

ahh makes sense why. The few times I dropped by Kith out of the blue, bought tees and/or hats and each time it was under $110 or whatever and It was just the flat retail price. But if I buy online, it's always tax + fixed shipping

Only copped bugaboo hat. Passed on hoodies in the end. Kind of regretting it but it's iight 
laugh.gif

Beats shopping in Quebec

15% sales tax and horible exchange rate

The $135 hoodie cost me $210CAD after the $21USD shipping lol, but at least Kith doesn't mark my packages with prices lately so no duties
At least they let you shop from there 

I want that Verado Anorak, hope they have it in store. Don't feel like racking my my cc anymore so its a low balance for all of tomorrow's drops

Back
Top Bottom