Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I think that I need to take that back.(Sorry Ethan)  Even though he was the less offended. 

Cheers. 
lol no offense taken... Im a college athlete, just wanted to see if i got the right size or not... All my hoodies including kith ones are Ls usually, and after the comment from my friend in aspen i decided to go L 

5'11, 165 athletic build
Got a M in the core fleece (L was sold out by the time I was checking out) and M in in the fleece pants. Figure the hoody will be too small but hoping the pants fit

This thread is always entertaining whether it's sizing issues, ronnie hate, Ruze WTF , shipping issues. Always good fun 

really considering the verado anorak in crater colorway, such a gamble with size considering shipping, tax and duty will **** me pretty damn hard :/

Thats what really irks me about Kith. He switches things up so frequently that even ordering a simple t-shirt in your size becomes an adventure! I can wear a medium or large in tees so I ordered the rugrats tee in a medium. That shirts fits like a damn xl! Lol 

Im surprised kith didnt ship today
Was looking forward to getting hoodie on monday lol
they still haven't shipped my mossad 3s and its been two and a half weeks now.. we still talking about mossad/salmon toe shipping in here? 
nerd.gif

well, i should say i got the shipping email but they haven't actually been shipped yet. tried emailing kith several times, nothing..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom