Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Fleece hoodie getting delivered today 
nthat.gif

i have a feeling im gunna have to dump my mossads in order for these UBs. If that deal interests anyone, holla at me.

i have a feeling im gunna have to dump my mossads in order for these UBs. If that deal interests anyone, holla at me.
Looking at how hard Mossads have tanked and the Boost hype, you might not be able to do that without throwing on some cash

Unicorns ain't gonna fetch these type of trades.

That happened w da SGs also

If resellers were smart with their money, they would catch as many Mossad's and ST2.0s as they can in the $400 range right now. It's going to get ugly, especially in the bigger sizes. 

the way everybody thinks they're a reseller now, people ask for $800 for UBs now, once the drop comes prices fall to 6-700, then people get them in hand and they drop another $100, and then the undercutting begins :smokin

the way everybody thinks they're a reseller now, people ask for $800 for UBs now, once the drop comes prices fall to 6-700, then people get them in hand and they drop another $100, and then the undercutting begins :smokin

Need gone now szn

If resellers were smart with their money, they would catch as many Mossad's and ST2.0s as they can in the $400 range right now. It's going to get ugly, especially in the bigger sizes. 
wish I could find some ST 2.0s in my size even in the $500 range

Need gone now szn

people gunna have those holiday credit card bills coming, thinking they can buy shoes to make a couple bucks quickly, only to find out everybody else that bought them is also trying to sell. only to realize they cant afford to sit on them at all :smokin

Last edited:

after taking LS UPON LS UPON LS UPON LS UPON LS this year

just copped a ds salmon toe sz 10 for 650 shipped off GOAT

knowing the price will go up it was a good chance to cop my grail now

anyone dealt with GOAT before how they ship and are they reliable? sorry my first time buying for them

i guess these grails are my early xmas present 
must be people unloading. Just had a bid accepted on the X for $585 ST2.0. 

I'm looking for two pairs of these. Hopefully I can catch at least one for retail.

Would have been nice if these dropped last weekend so I had them in time for Christmas. Can you imagine the fits with these? All my Filipino cousins would be in their feeeeelss over these Keith's

people gunna have those holiday credit card bills coming, thinking they can buy shoes to make a couple bucks quickly, only to find out everybody else that bought them is also trying to sell. only to realize they cant afford to sit on them at all
smokin.gif
Isn't there only like 500 pairs dropping? 

Back
Top Bottom