Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Andy about to make it so bot users cop a $500 non returnable gift card
laugh.gif
wouldnt be mad at that though, will prolly end up using it very soon haha

about time lmao Kith finally got back to me after two weeks about my mossad gl3 order, issued a refund because they ran out of inventory. but its weird because they sent me a shipping email with tracking a little over two weeks ago but it hasn't moved since, guess they generate shipping labels before they actually grab inventory?? either that or instead of shipping my pair it got backdoored lmao

whatever idc at this point im just happy to finally get that $260 back. putting it towards these UBs. lesson learned: don't trust kith shipping emails until after you see movement when tracking on UPS.

Last edited:

about time lmao Kith finally got back to me after two weeks about my mossad gl3 order, issued a refund because they ran out of inventory. but its weird because they sent me a shipping email with tracking a little over two weeks ago but it hasn't moved since, guess they generate shipping labels before they actually grab inventory?? either that or instead of shipping my pair it got backdoored lmao

whatever idc at this point im just happy to finally get that $260 back. putting it towards these UBs. lesson learned: don't trust kith shipping emails until after you see movement when tracking on UPS.
pick up an extra UB and I'll slide you my extra Mossad 3.0. I know we the same size 
wink.gif

I knew it... still waiting on my reply. Ima tell them to just ship me a pair of UB instead.

Reigning champs weren't consortium? They released on adc lol. However I've never heard of anything from kith releasing at the company their collaborating with

Back
Top Bottom