Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so you feel like weather shouldn't matter when deciding what clothes to wear?

sweaters and hoodies in the summer?  that's definitely on some cornball Cali steez  
laugh.gif
No, I'm just saying who cares about what the other person is doing. If they want to be all hot, that's their thing.

so you feel like weather shouldn't matter when deciding what clothes to wear?

sweaters and hoodies in the summer?  that's definitely on some cornball Cali steez   :lol:

in cali and i see too much of this. diamond sweaters and hoodies in 85-90 degree weather is definitely ridiculous...

if youre wearing a sweatshirt in hot weather, youre either a addict trying to cover up your track marks or a hipster thats sweating for fashion reason. both equally idiotic

Just ask US sellers to ship using usps and declare it as a low value gift.

Every time I ship overseas, buyer never gets hit with customs charges... Or at least they've never mentioned anything.
this applies for greece 100%. sometimes they even declare the real value and still there is no issue with customs. IF they deliver with courier company I m screwed. eg: ordered items from american abercrombie(long time ago...) worth 120usd including internatioanl shipping, only the customs charges were 155euros...KITH ships with UPS..called to see how much they would cost..:tongue: so..volcanos were 160usd if i remember correctly..shipping 52usd to europe..additional custom taxes 190euros :tongue: LMAO. unbelievable.however with USPS i never paid a single cent for a signle package.

I am very curious to see what happens surrounding the RF x Buscemi Collab. I have a feeling that at least half of the people in IG comments have never heard of Buscemi, and don't know that his shoes usually retail for $700+ ..  i see an un-informed backlash in the future

Last edited:
RF pushes them on the kith site so some do know about them

And lastly screw those wannabe Hermes inspired kicks

Last edited:
you're not looking hard enough.. it's out there

im gonna have to disagree with you there. no matter how the transaction is done, if they have to ship it, theyre taking a loss. $285 isnt that ridiculous of a resale price tbo. 10% to ebay, 4% to paypal, and then whatever shipping fee. im not saying go for it, but its a decent price for ebay. if anything, try to get the seller to do the transaction straight through paypal, so maybe they'll save you that 10%.

im gonna have to disagree with you there. no matter how the transaction is done, if they have to ship it, theyre taking a loss. $285 isnt that ridiculous of a resale price tbo. 10% to ebay, 4% to paypal, and then whatever shipping fee. im not saying go for it, but its a decent price for ebay. if anything, try to get the seller to do the transaction straight through paypal, so maybe they'll save you that 10%.
i've seen some ads in various facebook groups for basically retail + shipping, it's out there.

Daytona's are FLOODED on eBay and Facebook groups. Resellers are begging to break even lol. I'm actually waiting for them to go under retail.

Daytona's are FLOODED on eBay and Facebook groups. Resellers are begging to break even lol. I'm actually waiting for them to go under retail.
I sold a pair of size 7 Daytonas on Ebay after Kith's site messed up and gave me a 7 instead of a 12. 

This morning at 6:00 AM I got an email from the buyer claiming that he never received the package that was delivered on Decemeber 9th. He quickly changed his tune after I sent the tracking number to paypal/Ebay. 

Must have been salty on the dramatic price-drop post hype. 

I sold a pair of size 7 Daytonas on Ebay after Kith's site messed up and gave me a 7 instead of a 12. 

This morning at 6:00 AM I got an email from the buyer claiming that he never received the package that was delivered on Decemeber 9th. He quickly changed his tune after I sent the tracking number to paypal/Ebay. 

Must have been salty on the dramatic price-drop post hype. 
did you try to refund off kith or just go to ebay to sell?

did you try to refund off kith or just go to ebay to sell?
I emailed Kith immediately after. Kith didn't get back to me until 3 days later. I put them on ebay in the mean time just to get rid of them to get money for a 12. By the time Kith responded, they were sold.  

Blessing in disguise though. I didn't like the Daytona's when they came and I used the money to pick up a pair of Volcanoes instead. 

I emailed Kith immediately after. Kith didn't get back to me until 3 days later. I put them on ebay in the mean time just to get rid of them to get money for a 12. By the time Kith responded, they were sold.  

Blessing in disguise though. I didn't like the Daytona's when they came and I used the money to pick up a pair of Volcanoes instead. 
definitely an upgrade

saw the daytonas in person, theyre nice but volcanoes are amazing point blank period

miami's were the only RF pick up for me this year. everything else was basically an easy pass for me.

if he released the super greens i'd def pick those up.

and i guess he realized that he could be making the money others are making (or about to make) off rope laces...

id go with

1) volcano

2) daytona

3) knicks

4) flamingo

5) miami

6) high risk

7) americana

not including super greens cuz they arent really an official release, id put em after knicks though

damn really wish i could find a pair of ronnie fieg x sebago kings point boot in black from lat year

i got the bergen boot but i also wanted those...regret not copping

desperate for a pair now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom