Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What's tricky is I also want a pair of the Trail Boosts, which I also feel will sell out quickly. I'd hate To take two L's.

trail boosts will have time. But the problem is you might not be able to grab both in 1 order. So you'll have to pay double shipping if you wanna go back for trails after

Were raffle winners chosen already? I'm guessing yes because they usually pick 24 hours before the actual launch? 

just got these core fleece hoodies in... Im 5'10 160 and a L fits me perfect... Almost the exact fit as my williams hoodies. These are great though, easily the best hoodie i have, if anyone has Ls coming in and are too big or small lmk !! gonna try to grab all these

For any bot users... y'all can expect something to be off. Andy is head of solutions engineering at shopify and I'll be super surprised if there isn't at least a captcha
laugh.gif

Hope all the regulars and old heads can cop tho 
smokin.gif

For any bot users... y'all can expect something to be off. Andy is head of solutions engineering at shopify and I'll be super surprised if there isn't at least a captcha
laugh.gif

Hope all the regulars and old heads can cop tho 
smokin.gif
nah, let the bot users run their bots. That way I can buy their $500 Store Gift card for $450 
roll.gif

first time i paid for an add-to-cart-service....i kinda feel ashamed and hope they fail and refund while i score on team manual! 
roll.gif

and i hate ronron for making these so perfect....i really talked down on lots of his recent collabs, but it seems this time he switched the 45 for the 23 again ^^

Hoping I can get through... all manual on the homage last December, Doom's, and both MIJ's. Struck out on the Super Green though and ended up paying resale...

first time i paid for an add-to-cart-service....i kinda feel ashamed and hope they fail and refund while i score on team manual! 
roll.gif

and i hate ronron for making these so perfect....i really talked down on lots of his recent collabs, but it seems this time he switched the 45 for the 23 again ^^
they won't fail, you'll end up with a gift card on top of the atc fee

roll.gif

how much was it

Naw, Ronnie changes up variants so you wind up copping something totally different. Then Kith has a nice no refunds policy in place, leaving you with a beautiful new shiny gift card. :smile: Ho Ho Ho !

Naw, Ronnie changes up variants so you wind up copping something totally different. Then Kith has a nice no refunds policy in place, leaving you with a beautiful new shiny gift card.
smile.gif
Ho Ho Ho !
a gift card is the best case scenario. most people gonna end up with some kicks that won't even melt in a fire

how is that not illegal
what you gonna say? "I was illegally using a bot service to purchase your products and you gave me something else"

Back
Top Bottom