Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

this sucks. only reason i didnt check out was because i carted 2 by accident and figured theyd cancel :smh:

btw if you're wondering about size. Stay True to Size. It fits slightly long. IMO sizing fits similar to uncaged UB's. The ankle opening is a little tight at first and will need some force to slip on, good thing thats a tongue tab and a heel pull tab to assist you. Once you slip in, ankle collar is not tight. overall very very comfy. Primeknit material is thick.. thicker than uncaged UB's. If I had to compare a similar thickness, think of Pharrell Human Race NMD.

a poor lighting photo but I just got back to work and threw them on to give yall my sizing advice

Last edited:
yeah forgot to mention that. They definitely held sizes according to what you entered for. They weren't asking "what size you want", the list had your name with the corresponding size entry. Was the 5th person in line. I had on Turtle Doves if you saw me. 

I remember someone wearing the TD's, dudes in front of you had the v2's in red and olive I think.

I had the green parka and chelsea boots maybe 4 people behind you.

btw if you're wondering about size. Stay True to Size. It fits slightly long. IMO sizing fits similar to uncaged UB's. The ankle opening is a little tight at first and will need some force to slip on, good thing thats a tongue tab and a heel pull tab to assist you. Once you slip in, ankle collar is not tight. overall very very comfy. Primeknit material is thick.. thicker than uncaged UB's. If I had to compare a similar thickness, think of Pharrell Human Race NMD.

a poor lighting photo but I just got back to work and threw them on to give yall my sizing advice
think you could get away with a .5 down ?

My multiples shipped 
pimp.gif
UGH! I managed to cop one but had 3 different sizes in cart at one point :frown: 

Could have checked out 3 but it's fine :lol: :smh:

Wonder if they'd actually get delivered today [emoji]129300[/emoji]

is it me, or anyone else never won a kith raffle? I mean not even kobes bruhh
Yeah same. Been entering since they started doing em and never hit on anything :lol:

everyone getting shipping confirms, you getting emails or checking online? anyway to check online if you didn't register for an account

welp. so much for not checking out the 9 pairs i had in my cart. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 will have to wait and see if ubiq georgetown will gettem or any other dc spot

Damn. I got a pair but I would be sick if I was one of those who missed out while KITH allowed people to check out multiple

View media item 2272890

Straight to foot. Repped

Back
Top Bottom