Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I would def buy the anorak if i didnt live in canada.. Its not a thing you can wear alone out here and wearing a jacket on top will make you look like a blimp lol

anybody that thinks they have a chance on the wolrdwide release. just take a look at how successful people are on this WW naked boost release. it will be 10x worse.

Last edited:
anybody that thinks they have a chance on the wolrdwide release. just take a look at how successful people are on this WW naked boost release. it will be 10x worse.
lol funny enough but I got thru on WW naked UB pretty easy and I feel like a decent amount of people copped. But I definitely agree that WW release is gonna be tough as hell. Have never scored a consortium on WW 

10x worse? what im gon do with 1 shoe?
laugh.gif

lol funny enough but I got thru on WW naked UB pretty easy and I feel like a decent amount of people copped. But I definitely agree that WW release is gonna be tough as hell. Have never scored a consortium on WW 

well I couldnt get through anywhere :lol:

guess i gotta wait till after xmas for boost trail shipping

def think they shipped all ub first

happy holidays everyone

anyone remember by any chance when last kithmas dropped?

Has anyone's order with multiple ubs NOT shipped yet as well? Asking for a friend that got 2 9s by accident. 

E: Lol, remind me to read the last 3 posts when I wake up. Sorry guys

Last edited:
It's trivial to worry about shipping when it's completely out of your control. Worrying does nothing. If it's meant to be, you'll get them.

Back
Top Bottom