Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yeah damn Kith puts restrictions on their packages so I can't modify the delivery to either hold at a center or have it delivered to an Access Point or something. And UPS/FedEx/USPS always leave my packages at the door. I mean I live in a safe neighborhood where packages can sit for 2 days without it being taken. But you never know who wanders into the wrong block..
Damn that's awful. But they're alright , aren't they? 

what ????? 

yeah damn Kith puts restrictions on their packages so I can't modify the delivery to either hold at a center or have it delivered to an Access Point or something. And UPS/FedEx/USPS always leave my packages at the door. I mean I live in a safe neighborhood where packages can sit for 2 days without it being taken. But you never know who wanders into the wrong block..

That's a brilliant tactic. Buying shoes that you may not even like just to spite strangers on the internet.

normally thats an L... but in this case, it might have worked out in his favor.

That's not true. I've scheduled to have mine picked up at the UPS store a few times

Yeah, just as brilliant as commenting on my lifestyle choices; I'm sorry that I'm not as decent as you. 
Man, i'm not commenting on your lifestyle, I don't know you. But as someone who just posted in this thread to ask a few questions, it felt like a bit of shade was thrown for "invading" the thread and being a "boost baby". I may just be salty over other ****, but we've all liked Boost for about the same amount of time. **** is only a few years old, not old enough for the to be OG Boost heads or "boost babies".

Damn that's awful. But they're alright , aren't they? 
I mean Kevin McCallister lived in a nice neighborhood... but that only meant more nice things for the Wet Bandits 
laugh.gif

That's not true. I've scheduled to have mine picked up at the UPS store a few times
It wasn't giving me the option, said there was "Restrictions placed" by Kith. My Naked UB's from Xhibition are being delivered same day and they let me send it to an Access Point location. 

if y'all don't own the original black/purple UB then u not an triple OG boost god 

Of course the one time I win I'm working til 4

Any long islanders who want these it's for size 11 pick up tomorrow between 10 am and 11

I'll give you my id or something but I'd rather a nt member eat then a kith employee

Text me 516-404-6857

to the guy asking about linens the resell is drying up due to more pairs dropping

plus rumor is ndc will drop them too soon

gave mines to a buddy for 150 since he wanted them

congrats to everyone else who copped

got to love the internet, everyone being ***** to each other but would never act that way in public lol

normally thats an L... but in this case, it might have worked out in his favor.
Is that true for every package? I was able to hold a pair of green V2 Yeezys from Kith at a UPS store for pickup.

Is that true for every package? I was able to hold a pair of green V2 Yeezys from Kith at a UPS store for pickup.
nah not always true, I held my Legends Day stuff at a UPS store. But sometimes, theres a restriction when I can't have certain stuff sent to a Access Point location. 

Back
Top Bottom